Introducing "Sherbinski"

HSO-Mark

1 minute ago, Ch@ppers said:

This guy looks like a B-list bond villain,dressed in black,big frame and overweight,never smiled nor said a word,just stood there with folded arms daring anyone to look at him as he surveyed the crowds :unsure: (I hope it wasn't mark).

lol I'm still picturing it..

latest?cb=20130508000202

or

golden_gun_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg

If it's the 1st one, he walks the gators :yes:

• Like 3

lol  lol  lol 

He used to lick the envelopes in the office, with how much glue he has licked over the years he can't open his mouth anymore, they've got him on 'gator walking duties. *in my warped mind*

• Like 1

GOT HIM (and 'Binski is on it as well to bring the subject back on topic) check out the guy at :13 seconds in...….

Edited by Ch@ppers
  • Like 1

lol  detective @Ch@ppers to the rescue! You were close with the description! lol

Wow, just wow.. glad I never went to Spannabis.

I did want to go but not sure I would get on with how the scene is moving on and the people. It's changed from hiding a grow under the stairs or in the loft and everyone appears to be fueling it, waiting for signed packs looks like fun and worth the wait!

I hope @HSO-Mark signs my next pack of HSO's, VRG signs my Undergrounds and Panik the RGS beans i'll put in at the end of the month, they best be signed... and a hologram, I want a hologram!

• Like 3

This is still going???? Lmao so much time discussing this man/ strain.

Edited by mynamejeffe

10 minutes ago, mynamejeffe said:

What man?What strain?We have moved on from that,discussing Bond Villains Odd Job and that little midget tattoo from fantasy island who actually committed suicide in later life by shooting himself in the head :yinyang: I am almost certain the threads going to careen off at some acute tangent onto a totally random topic at sometime in its lifespan...….:unsure:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mynamejeffe said:

Some of us want to see the plant, so far, we've got just about everything else he does (adverts, trainers, PR, "you can do it" talks, vids of him at $pannabi$ ) apart from a bloody pic of his garage grow room.

Not a single plant in this topic, 3 bud shots! That's it. If I go to Attitude, same again, a bud shot!

We have no friggin idea what size it gets to indoors, only what it will do in the US outdoors. 2m-3m is fucking vague, it's a fem'd S1.. 1m difference is quite bad, which takes us down the road of "you'll find a keeper". I want them all keepers and all the same(ish) for that price.

Mark cleared it up that it should produce 500-600gm2 indoors.

I know more about what his signature looks like!!!

And that is it, fuck all else.

I bet we end up with finished diary pics on here before we see a 'binski pic :P

I'm not going in the other topics and derailing them, so until this one is sorted, i'll ask in here and take the piss along the way.

• Like 8

Just now, Ch@ppers said:

What man?What strain?We have moved on from that,discussing Bond Villains Odd Job and that little midget tattoo from fantasy island who actually committed suicide in later life by shooting himself in the head :yinyang:

;):yep:

Only thing we can discuss.. :yes:

until we see some pics or info and NOT from our members cos that would be cheeky using them as test growers for a seed being signed and sold.

• Like 2

Just now, GreenPirate said:

;):yep:

Only thing we can discuss.. :yes:

until we see some pics or info and NOT from our members cos that would be cheeky using them as test growers for a seed being signed and sold.

Its ok,the media-team are on it :unsure:

• Like 3

Fuck me might get me and my mate breeding seeds. We'd post them ourselves and sell the dream on social media ourselves. Won't have to pay any wage of a media team then. Call in a few favours and get the young lot from our area mentioning the strains in all their rap tunes. Sherbinski can keep orange, I want the colour gold. lol I'd market it in a proper piss taking way but half think I could pull it off.

• Like 3

Just now, Ch@ppers said:

Its ok,the media-team are on it :unsure:

As long as it is 4K HDR then I don't mind waiting a little longer for that.. and the CGI better be up to Marvel standards!

and Tony Stark.. and The Hulk.. Thor.. any of the women from the series :D:D:D i'd even sleep with the blue one.. i'm not fussy, i've seen the pics of Bluewaffle on google, I know what i'm getting into!

• Like 1

Just now, stummer said:

Fuck me might get me and my mate breeding seeds. We'd post them ourselves and sell the dream on social media ourselves. Won't have to pay any wage of a media team then. Call in a few favours and get the young lot from our area mentioning the strains in all their rap tunes. Sherbinski can keep orange, I want the colour gold. lol I'd market it in a proper piss taking way but half think I could pull it off.

I've got Big Shaq on it..

Big Shaq "Mans got New".. should be dropping sometime in the next 4 months when the grow diaries are done!

• Like 3

If the goal was to get people talking, well then mission accomplished. The price has people talking for weeks at a time about the strain and Sherbs lol. Marketing strategy on point.

I will say, the name really leaves a lot to be desired lol. When it was announced i was like "WHAT A LAZY NAME" But yet I still wanted it because you know if HSO is putting their name on it that it's unbelievably good.

It's not like you guys could come back and check on the post after some pics of the plants are posted right? Not saying you guys aren't free to discuss whatever whenever wherever but it just seems odd to me lollollol

Edited by mynamejeffe

It's like this story about this game that costed like 60 dollars, but I was only willing to pay $10. So I went on the game devs message board every day for 2 weeks straight and discussed how much of a joke i thought the devs were and how overpriced their game was and then I started talking about how games used to be board games and card games. And then me and a few other members were trading pokemon cards in the thread about the game devs introducing themselves. Fun times. I was also 12.

Funny thing is, i didn't even want the game. I just wanted to let everyone know how much of a joke it was that the game dev was charging $60 when i can go buy a game for $2 off the guy down the street.

Edited by mynamejeffe