Introducing "Sherbinski"

HSO-Mark

18 hours ago, mynamejeffe said:

Seems like the vocal minority showed out in full force. Funny how they'll all try it for free but think it's too expensive. I, for one, am absolutely stoked to get my hands on the Sherbinski x HSO collab. The price isn't even that much lmao. Don't let the cry babies paint a false picture that we're all unhappy. I literally created this account 2 days ago to show some support. Had no idea this forum even existed, seems like a great resource to be able to actually talk with people like Mark.

Welcome to UK420 my friend  :yep:

You'll love the community, nice to see you have OGKZ already growing and looking stunning  :bong:

Hopefully we will see some HSO grows in the near future from you ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

15 hours ago, mynamejeffe said:

Mark isn't going to say shit to you guys about going on and on for pages about stupid shit because it'll make him look bad. I, a happy paying customer, gladly will though.

I will speak up mate if I feel it's needed, I knew this was not going to be "acceptable" by the community (The pricing) but it was my duty to let the community know what's coming out and that's just what I did  :)

Did the thread have all good publicity, no, but some members are pleased about the releases and grows of "The New" will be coming to UK420 very soon :bong:

I've been a bit hesitant to get diaries going due to the less than favourable reception. Now it's selling down it's time to get some grows going :yep: To show the world what "The New" Can do!

@mynamejeffe This is UK420 mate, one of the best grow forums in the world but the members will 110% speak their mind when they don't agree ;)

It's all good on my end  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 25

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

I will speak up mate if I feel it's needed, I knew this was not going to be "acceptable" by the community (The pricing)

if it is that good and you know how to clone, you would only have to buy it one time. have a friend who has had a mother plant for years. when looking at it from this perspective the price isnt that bad, and most seed banks the pricing is excellent. in theory you could just buy seeds once,

sam  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, samhigh said:

you could just buy seeds once,

What planet are you on? Buy seeds once? How would I end up with a collection that would take me several lifetimes to grow out?:rofl:

• Like 6

Just now, monkeypig said:

Buy seeds once?

i know everyone wants to get the latest and greatest, but you could just buy seeds once. it would be a hell of a decision on the strain :oldtoker:

sam

• Like 3

2 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

I will speak up mate if I feel it's needed, I knew this was not going to be "acceptable" by the community (The pricing) but it was my duty to let the community know what's coming out and that's just what I did  :)

Did the thread have all good publicity, no, but some members are pleased about the releases and grows of "The New" will be coming to UK420 very soon :bong:

I've been a bit hesitant to get diaries going due to the less than favourable reception. Now it's selling down it's time to get some grows going :yep: To show the world what "The New" Can do!

@mynamejeffe This is UK420 mate, one of the best grow forums in the world but the members will 110% speak their mind when they don't agree ;)

It's all good on my end  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

This one has people biting from different ends, UK laws and peoples own circumstances , Sherbinski attitude, prices.. the list goes on.

Mark's taking it the right way as not one of us has called him or HSO anything, maybe a little silly to get into bed with 'binski but it's not my company, they are free to do as they wish.

Just with HSO, I had a feeling I was buying from old hillbilly growers from Humboldt, please don't kill that image I have in my head.. in my head you're all walking 'gators on ropes while watering your HSO genetics.!

The 'Binski route goes against that image I had of the company. I would personally try and distance that line from the main genetics HSO offers, same company just a slightly different label, like Tesco/Sainsbury overpriced range, it's there if you want it but not what we mainly offer. Those with more money than sense, this isle is for you >>>

This place does speak its mind but you can call someone a no good twat in one topic, 5 mins later the same person will help you out with a grow in another. :yep:

People will call you out on shit around here, so don't talk shit is the best way to be :)

Have a laugh, get irate, have a debate, at the end of the day we all help each other out. ;)

Sorry we took this off topic, thanks for letting it go, i've not laughed so hard in a while! Please don't think it was at HSO, I know you don't but had to type it just so you know my feelings!

This one wlll run for some time, it's not over until we've seen start to finish grows :P.....

...of the Seagull!

Edited by GreenPirate
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, golf.007 said:

can anyone remember that sketch Harry enfield did with his shop called seen u coming,

lollollol

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

This place does speak its mind but you can call someone a no good twat in one topic, 5 mins later the same person will help you out with a grow in another. :yep:

People will call you out on shit around here, so don't talk shit is the best way to be :)

Have a laugh, get irate, have a debate, at the end of the day we all help each other out. ;)

That's one reason I love this platform  ;)

We all have differing views, can argue in one thread, put it one side and assist the same member in the next thread  :)

I do monitor a lot of forums and UK420 is unique to say the least, If I want an honest opinion I come to UK420. I may not get the opinion I want but the advice would be plentiful, from various angles with a bit of fun thrown in for good measure  :bong:

16 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

I would personally try and distance that line from the main genetics HSO offers, same company just a slightly different label, like Tesco/Sainsbury overpriced range, it's there if you want it but not what we mainly offer. Those with more money than sense, this isle is for you

I'm hoping that's the route we take :)

An "Exclusive" line and

our

"Traditional" line :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 5

6 hours ago, kc stoner said:

a lad I work with collects nike trainners at £500 plus a pair. he goes to these limited edition shops and tells me the shop will only have 40 pairs of these trainers and there will be a que outside the shop about 400 people strong. all I get from this and that is people are fucking stupid. 

500, cheap bastard lol . I'm not into trainers in that way at all but mate of mine is. I would pay more for designer trainers. Have to like them of course, goes without saying. It should do anyway but I swear some people will buy something just for the brand. Much like people rushing to buy something because its got the word limited in front of it. My mate has a wall in his room which is just for his trainers, all boxed and in their right an like an ocd. 

• Like 1

If designer trainers came in parts and you had to build (grow) them yourself, all of a sudden that high price should come down due to it being a kit form.

I can see why his finished product could demand high US prices per gram over the counter BUT.. this is seeds, it's not a finished product over here in the UK.

• Like 1

Gonna charge the maximum he thinks he can get people to pay. I think most businesses would do the same. It's the speech that has me in stitches. Sounds like his read some self help book or something, one of those ones like the secret. Talking about be yourself, saying how people look up to him. I got further yesterday as we was pissing ourselves in my kitchen. He started talking about how creative's run the world. The bloke has only gone and crossed some plants. Not sure if he believes it or part of his sales pitch. I would like to think its all an inside joke amongst him and his boys. Every business that sells you a product should use some of his lines. Buy a packet of rizla and bloke in the shop reminds you. "Just be you! There is only one of you! You are unique!"  lol

• Like 4