Introducing "Sherbinski"

HSO-Mark

1 minute ago, nl5 said:

What’s he doing to cannabis in his garages and warehouses 

S1 ing it lol 

1 minute ago, nl5 said:

Seems you can sell anything with silicon sucker lips, you could stick her to a window she’s definatly a keeper lol 

id keep her ,...…………………. IN MY BED :naughty:

• Like 7

@Arthur Mix

Please stop lol

I just ruined the walking dead for the missus and kids, sad part comes on, they are starting to get emotional...

I burst out fucking laughing sooo hard and go full epileptic laughing spasms, they just paused it with tears running down their face staring at me, stone cold looking at me, i'm looking back losing my shit pointing at your post! lol

*walks off to the door* I can't fucking take it anymore, it's hurting my cheeks!! i've not lol'd that hard over something on the internet for a while! thank you!

I've seen them before, but to bring it up in here, well played sir, well played!!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, panik said:

id keep her ,...…………………. IN MY BED :naughty:

i'm getting older, i'd have to tie her up somewhere to keep her!

or i'd need some Sherbinski in a tin'ski and sell about thousand'ski at £100+ a tin just to fund her shopping trips, goes against my stance on weed should be free... so i'd have to stick with keeping her hostage. :yes:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mynamejeffe said:

::Shudder:: No, you're a bunch of children who are upset that some gear you want is too expensive.. so instead of having your weirdo convo in private or on a general topic, you're doing it here on this topic about Sherbinski x HSO collab to detract from the post.

wow fuck me ,who does this apply to ?

anyone who thinks its too much ?

what about the people who are not sure?

im not interested in fems  mate i can sex a plant. i dont need to do fems so i dont really do them

i surely would not pay 250 for 10. why would i when my seeds stock is extensive and hold some rarer shit than this polly hybrid

that you have fallen for the shiney marketing. that fair enough.

ild suggest you fuck off back to your hole. maybe take serbs cock out your mouth too  .

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mynamejeffe said:

And I don't want your shit opinions either.

stop posting on a public forum them fool

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

The elite pigeonski it’s a s1 cos we not know if the egg or bird was first :unsure:

large.9F585E76-4289-4F9C-8850-1BB4A46A3CF4.jpeg

Not sure if this goes against the site rules but i'll ask anyway (sorry mods/staff/admin/coders/sitesponsors).. can I take a clone of that?

i've got some interesting colours in my clone that throws up some lovely flavours and I want to backcross...

Sarcoramphus_papa_(K%C3%B6nigsgeier_-_Ki

I don't want to hit her with the bastardized seagull line as those lot are out of control in my opinion BUT some good might come of it so i'll watch the diary, that pigeon says, UK.. reversed with the above I think we could be onto something! LGBT crowd will be happy as well, it's almost a rainbow :unsure:

*points to head*

Up here for thinking!

*points to feet*

down there for dancing!

/profit!

• Like 2

what about crossing a large.bustard.jpg

with a seagull the you`ll have a bustardized seagull .....................................

• Like 6

@catfish told ya mate, i'm out of the seagull line, I think that is asking for unstable genetics. You might find the odd keeper in my opinion but I think those lot are hitting it from the wrong angle. I hope to be proved wrong! :yes:

If they release the unstable Seagull at decent prices, i'll put a few in the garden to test but i'm not having them fuck up the pigeon line, if Arthur adds that Cockinski back in at some point we can add some weight to the 1st line of keepers.

@HSO-Mark

OneForArthur 25/1 - if she wins on the National, i'll buy a pack... of 3!

Edited by GreenPirate
  • Like 4

I think it's fair to say that HSO knows more about what they're doing than sherbinksi. So I guess the price is coming from the image and the fact they've used high profile clones. 

The yanks are paying crazy money on beans anyway. Aficionado etc? 500 dollars a pack? A pack of stardawgs is over 200 dollars. These are in the same range really. 

If they were stand out good and deliver something you're not going to find in a 70 quid pack of beans and you wanted a keeper then maybe you could justify the cost. That's the question though, can they. Time will tell I suppose. 

• Like 3

a lad I work with collects nike trainners at £500 plus a pair. he goes to these limited edition shops and tells me the shop will only have 40 pairs of these trainers and there will be a que outside the shop about 400 people strong. all I get from this and that is people are fucking stupid. 

• Like 10

Just now, kc stoner said:

a lad I work with collects nike trainners at £500 plus a pair. he goes to these limited edition shops and tells me the shop will only have 40 pairs of these trainers and there will be a que outside the shop about 400 people strong. all I get from this and that is people are fucking stupid. 

My mate does aswel, his facebooks full of pictures of his shoe collection really carefully laid out in perfect condition lol each to there own he’s not hurting anyone and obviously get a buzz out of it, though he does get rinsed about it quite a lot lol same principle with these sort of beans I think?

• Like 7