Real Gorill4 & Do si dos 1

21 hours ago, 1312 said:

as you will notice i have thrips...again...grrrrr fuckin cats going in my grow room man

Pics don't do her justice m8 she really is a beauty

Everyone I know this winter/spring has suffered with them, is it extra mild this year, I don't remember any other winter being this bad. 

i've never seen them be so destructive, usually they are pain in the arse and cause some damage but this year they seem to be on steroids.

How are you getting on with the Dosidos?

• Like 1

Just now, GreenPirate said:

Everyone I know this winter/spring has suffered with them, is it extra mild this year, I don't remember any other winter being this bad. 

i've never seen them be so destructive, usually they are pain in the arse and cause some damage but this year they seem to be on steroids.

How are you getting on with the Dosidos?

Getting on great with them m8 really happy with the incoming yield, my smellyberry yeilded terrible but im smoking quality bud so i don't care lol

Everything going good apart from the thrips but its not affecting the performance of the plants it seems, its just messing up some leaves & making them not look pretty. Humidity is in the high 30's at min, perfect as i don't want rot again. Those clip on fans are shite at moving the air around the tents, ive upgraded to a pedestal fan & its much better, how it should be now, not long to go now cant wait. To be honest im more looking forward to the GG4 :wassnnme:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

High folks :)

Well here we were at 7wk flower, all absolutely stinking the tent out, i love going in for a look & to check for any signs of rot. Nothing so far so it seems sorting my air circulation out has helped tremendously ;)

Very happy with both these strains & will defo grow them again. I have a mum of one of the GG4 & seeds of the dosidos 

Sorry for the short late update, i'll update tomorrow at 8wk flower

large.IMG_0225.jpglarge.IMG_0227.jpglarge.IMG_0224.jpglarge.IMG_0222.jpglarge.IMG_0218.jpglarge.IMG_0217.jpg

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, doobie01 said:

smashing it bud wish i owned that tent full :)

Thanks m8 for leaving a comment much appreciated so it is ;) 

5 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

Nice one mate :yes:  almost there :)

RGS beans.. you just cannot go wrong for the money!

I couldn't agree more m8 absolute bangers

• Like 2

Just now, panik said:

Looks lush in there mate , I bet it smells even better done a good job there mate,.. :yep: 

They've basically grown themselves m8, really happy with them so far! thanks for your comments man & yes m8 it absolutely stinks in there, im loving them

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1312 said:

I couldn't agree more m8 absolute bangers

If I was RGS, i'd hire a bloke called Ron, change the packaging to tins, then get Ron to heat seal the tin.

I think you might be able to get around using the line... "RGS beans" on the tin, then on the plastic seal.." Ron " with a big space "sealed", under that on the tin "does what it says on the tin".

BUT Ron has to seal it!

Edited by GreenPirate
typo

Don’t forget about paniks 2012 one man mission with the Purple Maroc, that shit made me growwwww haha still wish I knew the song title lol the year after seeing that gg I grew so much maroc haha first proper outdoor harvest 

thanx panik x 

e2a probably wrong thread but I’m loved up to fuck :) nice work with the gorilla and dos si dos Top work @1312

Edited by OddNut
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, OddNut said:

Don’t forget about paniks 2012 one man mission with the Purple Maroc, that shit made me growwwww haha still wish I knew the song title lol the year after seeing that gg I grew so much maroc haha first proper outdoor harvest 

thanx panik x 

e2a probably wrong thread but I’m loved up to fuck :) nice work with the gorilla and dos si dos Top work @1312

Cheers @OddNut comments much appreciated m8, thanks for popping in ;)

• Like 1

Well i just went & turned the light off for some quick pictures. Sorry theres no close up action it was very dark as my headtorch has ran out of batteries. Defo next time :)

The smell is intense when you go in the tent it absolutely stinks to high heaven, defo a good carbon filter needed etc need to stay safe

Heres some pics, sorry for the short reply again, im out my nut lol 

GG4

large.IMG_0250.jpg

large.IMG_0248.jpglarge.IMG_0243.jpg

• Like 5