Real Gorill4 & Do si dos 1

This is just a thread for pics ive started, will try & update weekly to let you see how they grow through flower for anyone who's interested in these 2 strains. Real Gorill4 to the left & Do is dos 1 on the right hand side of the tent. Grown in coco & automatically fed daily till runoff.

100% Germination, all looking good

large.IMG_1807.jpglarge.IMG_1806.jpg

Next pic i have of them was when i potted them into their final 11ltr pots & stuck them all under 1 1000w bulb for a week or so to root out a bit. Not in the best of health but they've came round now.

large.IMG_0063.jpg

Here they were on day 12ish of flower. I also installed the nets at this time for a bit support in the latter stages

large.IMG_0081.jpg

This is them on day 19, coming on nice :) RG to the left & D1 to the right

large.IMG_0101.jpglarge.IMG_0103.jpglarge.IMG_0105.jpg

& now we are up to date & currently on day 28, packing some weight on already. Apologies for the dark pics. On 1.5ec at the moment & i don't see any need for change :yep:

large.IMG_0142.jpglarge.IMG_0143.jpglarge.IMG_0144.jpglarge.IMG_0145.jpglarge.IMG_0147.jpg

Thats all for now, will update weekly :) 

Edited by 1312
  • Like 11

@1312

How are you getting on the with Dosidos, are they throwing off the same smells as mine?

I've got two different looking girls that smell at different ends of the Cookie spectrum.

The bigger darker, that is fruity and really fast.

The smaller lighter, this is more Dough, Sugary cake mix and a lot slower.

Lovely looking room mate, put up some pics of the Dosidos as they progress and finish, really interested to see how they finish up for you :)

Edited by GreenPirate
  • Like 3

Nice growing matey, what do you think of the gorillas? I got 12 in flower atm, only 1 week in so looking forward to the outcome of yours, they all look nice and frosty mate 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GreenPirate said:

@1312

How are you getting on the with Dosidos, are they throwing off the same smells as mine?

I've got two different looking girls that smell at different ends of the Cookie spectrum.

The bigger darker, that is fruity and really fast.

The smaller lighter, this is more Dough, Sugary cake mix and a lot slower.

Lovely looking room mate, put up some pics of the Dosidos as they progress and finish, really interested to see how they finish up for you :)

Hi @GreenPirate ive not really been smelling them yet, the dosidos was smelling fruity last i can remember though. That was only 1 plant though. I'll have a good sniff tonight & see if theres anything noticeable & i'll report back. I'll be doing weekly updates from now m8 with close up shots of the buds but my cameras not the best. I'll defo keep you posted lol

50 minutes ago, cocopips said:

Nice growing matey, what do you think of the gorillas? I got 12 in flower atm, only 1 week in so looking forward to the outcome of yours, they all look nice and frosty mate 

Hi @cocopips thanks for your comments m8 much appreciated. Im very impressed with both strains at the min, the gorillas are getting frosty as fuck tho so im getting excited at smoking them already :) thanks for popping in m8 :yep:

• Like 5

Both strains are pukka , but wait until those Gorill4's start ponging up the gaff and throwing out those crystals ,.. man your in for a treat,..  pure Chem,..

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, panik said:

Wait until you see what im working on,.. :naughty:

RGS trimming machine! trimming 100 girls in a field takes time, not anymore!!

giphy.gif

More seeds, more money to spend.. do you take Nectar points?

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, panik said:

A fast version of all your indoor strains for outdoors? :pitchfork:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/03/2019 at 10:37 PM, panik said:

Both strains are pukka , but wait until those Gorill4's start ponging up the gaff and throwing out those crystals ,.. man your in for a treat,..  pure Chem,..

M8 im really impressed with the Realgorill4, they are doing exactly what you said Theres frosty as fuck buds everywhere & they stink, just as well ive got good extraction straight into the bottom of the chimney stack i'll tell ya, make sure your filter is up to scratch on these bad boys

On 09/03/2019 at 11:10 PM, K-dawg said:

Looking good mate, i fancy running these 2 next. 

Id defo recommend both strains m8

On 10/03/2019 at 0:02 AM, panik said:

Ah man that means more impulse seed buys lol 

On 10/03/2019 at 0:18 AM, GreenPirate said:

RGS trimming machine! trimming 100 girls in a field takes time, not anymore!!

giphy.gif

More seeds, more money to spend.. do you take Nectar points?

Thats mint

Ok folks sorry for the lack of posts, i got prescribed Diazepam & im not good with shit like that & i stupidly ate them all at once & i lost a week of my life. If my setup wasn't automated to runoff every day im sad to say they would be in a sorry state but they have survived, me too lol i really need to grow up sometimes. 

But on we trek, here we are i think on day 35, absolute stinkers the left hand side which is the Realgorril4, frosty as fuck & the buds are solid to touch already, sticky icky when you touch them, i took a cut off my fav looking GG4 & have tonight potted it up to start reveg. I took the cut on day 28 or something so its a bud but its rooted fine & im real glad ive got a mum of this. I promise i will try & get better pictures next time & some close up bud action of my favourite girl & all the rest. Its defo going to be a decent yield incoming considering i got a really poor yield on my last grow of smellyberry. I didnt mind tho as it is quality bud :yep: Anyways i'll stop rambling & get the shit pics up for you lol

large.IMG_0174.jpglarge.IMG_0173.jpglarge.IMG_0171.jpglarge.IMG_0170.jpg

Really looking forward to smoking these & making some qwiso, bring it on. Humidity is in the 40's at lights off so everything running smooth i'll keep the updates coming & get some bud shots up next week

• Like 11

Looking great in there mate glad your liking them so far , and yeah I told ya there frosty stink monsters ,.. anyone thinking about buying these I would be quick I only have a couple packs left,.. an that's not the seed salesman blurb I really have only couple packs when there gone there gone..

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, panik said:

Looking great in there mate glad your liking them so far , and yeah I told ya there frosty stink monsters ,.. anyone thinking about buying these I would be quick I only have a couple packs left,.. an that's not the seed salesman blurb I really have only couple packs when there gone there gone..

They are lovely m8 some real quality buds on them already, very impressed with them glad ive got a mum kept back, i'll defo be running her again. GG4 x GG4 you cant go wrong with that!

• Like 1

Heres some more shit pics lol i really am pants with a camera, as you will notice i have thrips...again...grrrrr fuckin cats going in my grow room man

Pics don't do her justice m8 she really is a beauty

large.IMG_0187.jpglarge.IMG_0186.jpglarge.IMG_0185.jpglarge.IMG_0184.jpglarge.IMG_0182.jpglarge.IMG_0183.jpg

• Like 5