tommy

• Like 2

Congratulations! Great job! :yep:

It is always a pleasure to see your photos. :wub:

I hope to see a new diary :B):

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 1

Thanks @Serpent! Overall I kept most of it, the results are a bit spread out though so here's a

Summary and Update

Harvest I kept:

- Killer Kush Auto: 66g from 1 plant that was under the light for 67 days.

- Blow Mind Auto: 77g from 1 plant, 76 days

- Mohan Ram Auto: 93g from 1 plant, 70 days

- Crystal Candy Auto: 50g from 1 plant, 66 days (plus approx 10-15g lost to mould)

Total: 286g of good bud

Additionally:

- Mohan Ram Auto: 39g of water-cured bud from the other plant, in the tent for 72 days (was 61g before curing! Plus another 10g or so was binned)

- Crystal Candy Auto: 45g of water-cured bud from the other plant, in the tent for 76 days. I don't know what the plant would have been in total but it was the biggest, I am sure it would have been over 100g.

So in the end, 286g of good bud, 84g of water-cured bud and at least 75g of mouldy bud for the compost heap! I am very pleased with it.

I was surprised how much weight the water cure took from the Mohan Ram Auto, from 61g dried to 39g cured. I did it for a full 2 weeks, about 15 or 16 water changes. I used distilled water for the last couple but tapwater for the rest. I have tried it a few times now. It's fine in the Pax, it works well. The smell is massively reduced but it still has the same great effects. It is not as nice to taste but that is sometimes better than stinking the place up, but at home I wouldn't choose to vape it.

I'm still deciding what to do with the Crystal Candy Auto I water-cured. It's not so nice, I only cured for 8 days and I only used tapwater. It looks darker than the Mohan Ram Auto and the taste isn't quite as nice, so I'm still thinking of turning it into oil somehow.

• Like 1

Thanks @Sweet Seeds-tommy! I knew you'd like the pictures, I had fun doing them and I wanted to take them to thank you for this great contest. I know you guys use this material for promotion on Instagram and I have to admit, I do like seeing my pictures up there with thousands of likes! :B):