Dosidos - 23l Rhizo pot soil grow

GreenPirate

17 minutes ago, doobie01 said:

looks stunning m8 well done :)

Thanks mate, she's almost done. I put her through a little bit of a rough ride being in a new room but she's almost made it.

I've had to chase this one from start to finish, next time around she should be better :)

NFT next time for her, she'll have a much nicer time in there. Sod the height, i'll pull her over if she stretches but I don't think she will stretch as much next time, I put way too many plants in which pulled her upwards. We'll see on the next run.

lol:yep: at the hologram, RGS needs a hologram.. that one is perfick!  @doobie01 :yes:

• Like 1

Plant #2, she suffers from bits falling off of her as well. Scissors were open,she fell in. woooops!

large.5cacd050b2d78_Dosidostest2.jpg.7dd

I've got one green Dosidos and one Purple(ish), a few days quick dry and i'll know which is the stronger.

:)

• Like 2

@Jumpin Jack Thanks mate, she's nicely covered. Both of them were easy to grow and can also take a bit of abuse but if you want the best out of them in weight, give them what they need and when they need it. As far as THC goes, she has nice amount.They finish up quite quick as well, was quite surprised by how fast they went by. Could be one for the back garden/outside but i've not mold tested her.

I hurt mine I think it was around week 3-4 just when she should have been stacking up the buds. A couple of missed waterings and she went a little too dry twice. Both times were my fuckup.

I'm going to try and run these again in NFT at some point, I know I can get her to stack through the node spacing a little better than I got her this time and keep her a little smaller.

Still, it's enough to fill a jar or two and will keep me happy until the next run finishes. Rock hard buds of colourful fruity frosty goodness. :yep:

She will produce no matter what (going by my 2) but if you want that weight out of her, don't screw her around like I did ;) What you will get, will match any flavour boasting strain for a lot less money!

• Like 3

Tried to pick a bud around the same sort of size, purple is slightly smaller but more dense. The lighter greener one, I tried to get her purple up but she just did not want to throw the colours like her sister did.

Green one - Monster cut finished just under 7ft in the pot

Purple one - The smaller but more leafy, she finished around 6ft9(ish)

They both ended up pretty much the same size besides and inch or 3.

Green - fruity goodness, but really sugary.

Purple - fruity goodness without the sugar.

Both have that Cookie backend smell to them and carefree feeling just these have some funky fruity smells that go over the top of the Cookie in them.

Soon as they have dried properly, or a little more, i'll get on them both and see what they really smoke like.

Does what I want it to, pain relief, nice taste, quick finish as well.

large.5cb2879651f91_Dosidostest12.jpg.7d

Forgot to add, got my other pack this morning. More Dosidos to put away for a rainy day :thumsup:

Signed by the man himself, Panik'ski! i'll have to order another pack, I can't open these ones and i'm gonna keep the trainers in the box when you release them as well!

just like to add, no dirty fanny smells/tastes with these, if that is what you are into.. you might have to look elsewhere. I'm not sure what Panik has in that flavour profile but this is 100% fanny free going by my grow. *not sure if I should add a happy or upset smilie* :D:(

:pugwash:

Edited by GreenPirate
  • Like 3