Dosidos - 23l Rhizo pot soil grow

GreenPirate

I've got 2 completely different pheno's of these girls, 1 shorter bushy with nice small leaves, the other.. she's a monster that wants to go up, strong main branches with big long leaves but with very weak side branches that barely stand up by themselves.

Has the bigger pheno #2 taken more from the skunk parent, or just a freak that needs to go?

Have i got some odd cookies cross that takes from the original GSC forum cut (shit yeilds with large node spacing) but with added Panik Skunk #1 stretch/height?

large.5c6feff470281_dosidos12a.jpg.d9a2blarge.5c6ff07fc8f6b_dosidos12b.jpg.76c90

still stretching, if she fills the node spacing on the main branch i'll be surprised and over the moon, she is starting to become the tallest thing in the room, overtaking some darkstar kushes and they were getting tall.

i've looked through a few diary's of her that some of you run, did anyone get this variation but i missed it in the pics?, this could be down to my conditions but I would have thought her sister from a different bean would shown the same condition stress.

She is still going, stomping all over the NFT tray next to her, she's dominating the feck out of a Kushty. Since this morning she has put on a few inches and smothered the Kushty, lights have had to go up another 4 inches. I'm running out of headroom and I did not think she would be the concern in the room regarding height, @Panik did I get the monster bean?

No way i'm putting this pheno in the tray, i'd have to flower on day 1 from 6 inches high with no roots put down!!

A pic of her sitting next to the DP lemon Zkittlez, one of her main stem and another pic of her stomping all over a lovely little Kushty cut I have.

large.5c71e0d50f71a_Dosidosdomination(a)

large.5c71e0c89cd47_dosidosmainstem.jpg.

large.Kushty(b).jpg.ca7a9f0ab5dbf29c17f5

Edited by GreenPirate
  • Like 3

I'm naming her the "Pererami Cut", she's a bit of a fucking animal!

Had to raise the lights 3 times due to her, one of the times she decided to poke her head in the CMH, she's that much of an animal, it barely phased her, just a small bit of leaf curl at the tips!!

If I can dig her out i'll take a pic, then i'll put her at the back of the room out the way of the lights.

In the middle and one of her side branches on the right, Lemon Zkittle front left in NFT, aint got nothing on the Dosidos Peperami stretch!

large.5c7854979aab0_Dosidos6ft3.jpg.1281

peperami-news.jpg

• Like 2

large.5c7b1398d4913_6ft3Dosidos(senttoth

Had to move her to the back of the room, she's coming along quite fast for the start of week 2(ish).

Long and strong main stems with really floppy side branches but these are trying to come from the bottom of the plant, i'll start upping the feed on her as she looks like she'll take it and the leaf tips are starting to curl ever so slight.

Only thing with being at the back of the room is, I can't see how dry she is getting back there. :(

• Like 1

She's starting to throw up some lovely smells, the most advanced plant in the room, nice big white hairs and frosty leaves are coming through.

If she smokes how she smells, that's some fruity goodness right there! End of week2/start of week3. I'll try and grab some pics, leaf curl from hitting the light and piss poor conditions for 4 nights until I replaced a fan, still she's done well from me torturing her.

(sorry had to dial in the room and get a feel for the new place)

• Like 1

large.5c803d01ba491_Dosidos6ft4startofTH

She smells soo nice, if I could reach her more often I think I might have rubbed all that off by now, I just want to sniff her <3 and touch her and stroke her and she will be mine forever and ever.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This girl is getting done again!

Just took cuts of her but she's 3+ weeks in and got thrip damage, if these don't take i'm taking my chances on the reveg. I did not see this keeper coming, I thought she'd be a lanky pain in the arse when she went full animal on me!

Kicking myself for not taking them sooner, I only want one of the two, the big girl! She smells like the original Juicy Fruit smell from back in the day, then changes on you half way through smelling her back into a cookies type smell. She stayed under 6ft5 which is max for me inside, with some topping and training on the next run I want to see what I can get out of her.

*praying to the canna gods this one makes it for another run*

p.s

There is nothing wrong with the other smaller one, just this one stands out for her smell, she really punches you in the nose with it. The other is more subtle, I bet it turns arse about face and the other is the stronger of the two!

• Like 2

A good plant for a scrog grow with nft? Stretchy plants work out great as long as there’s room to keep pushing it sideways.

• Like 1

:yes:  :yep:@nl5 if you can net her, top a few times and train her in NFT she'd give you plenty of tops. Someone else has a few pics up in this section, his/hers look the same as my larger one but they've kept their's smaller but still dark and frosty.. so it looks like she's easy to find in the pack!

Netting - It's not ideal for me as I like to move my plants in case of emergency (landlord visits mainly) which is a nightmare with NFT if it happens (try hiding a 'hedge' of plants) so i'd top her and run multiple in the same tray, 6 topped, 4-5 days to recover, straight into flower for a 3-5ft stretch. Old fashion Sea of Green with them all keeping each other up but she would do well with some training and fewer plants as well.

For the price you cannot go wrong. Just checked RGS and they are out of the 6 packs but 12 for £60, i'd pay that again!!

All I hope is, she smokes how she looks and smells, strong!

@panik 'ski .. any more of these beans in the works mate?  you should have stuck limited edition and signed these as they will give Mr Chaser and Mr Binski something to worry about!

• 2 weeks later...

This bit down the bottom of the plant fell into the open scissors, honest, I did not cut it off :unsure:

large.5c9e248a3d3dc_Dosidostest.jpg.0752

I don't want to waste it, rush dry and sample it!

TV6 box is kicking up a stink with that sitting on top, the front room smells lovely :D

Edited by GreenPirate
typo
  • Like 5

Almost there, a little fattening up, a bit more flush.. and she good!

The smell, she smells sooo fruity! Like an oldschool fruity skunk indica, sweet tooth springs to mind.

The test bud had me cross eyed trying to type at about 1 word per minute. I can blind type at reasonable speed, this shit had my fingers confoozled or the brain buggered, not sure which! :yep:

large.5ca50d349bd3b_Dosidosnearlydone..j

large.5ca50d3e0259e_Dosidosnearlydone2.j

Lovely colours, lovely smell, covered in THC and spanks you around the head.. 30 notes for 6 @panik, you are underselling these!!

:yes:

Buy some! I grabbed another pack to put away in case I ever lose my cuts!

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

Lovely colours, lovely smell, covered in THC and spanks you around the head.. 30 notes for 6 @panik, you are underselling these!!

:yes:

Buy some! I grabbed another pack to put away in case I ever lose my cuts!

Thanks mate iv just put the price up to binski prices :yep: 

• Like 2

lol already got my order in...

fuck, can I cancel that one and go with a signed pack for extra? with the beans being more, I get more goodness, right?!!?

I want a hologram though, a hologram always says "legit" :yes:

• Like 2