cookie monsters

samhigh

16 minutes ago, samhigh said:

at this since the 80s,

Well I’ll be sure to tap your knowledge up if /when I need it.

I was born in the early 80’s, 

I couldn’t image no mobile phones or internet now, I think the world is far to reliant on it,but it is great for things like this for instance.

Mind as you go mate. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

@samhighThe plants are looking very nice going into flower dude. I keep meaning to to take a break from growing but apart from a couple of months here and there I have been at it for 12 years. Keep up the good work my friend.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

@samhighThe plants are looking very nice going into flower dude. I keep meaning to to take a break from growing but apart from a couple of months here and there I have been at it for 12 years. Keep up the good work my friend.

you want to, veed to but you just cant stop

sam

• Like 3

On 18/04/2019 at 6:41 PM, Jibba jabba said:

I was born in the early 80’s, 

I couldn’t image no mobile phones or internet now, I think the world is far to reliant on it,but it is great for things like this for instance.

Now those were the day's. The early 80,s the old man would have been in full grow mode in both the UK and Holland. Seriously sketchy lights and only a handful of breeders  ;)

No internet, We used these large paper objects called books lol

Ahhh, those were the day's  ;)

Things sure have changed, mostly for the better :) but I do miss the old days especially the old man :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

those were the day's 

i remember going to the grow store and there might have been two choices for an item now there are shelves of different brands.

glad that flashback triggered happy memories brother mark, that 80s rks i can still smell it, fresh roadkill

now back to the future lol mark described three phenos in whats the smoke like. i think i have all three, short medium and tall one. mark describes the short one more bb, medium 50-50, and the taller one more gsc. hope i have all three to test. heres a couple shots of early flower, about 15 days in stretch has about stopped, time for bud production.

large.DSC02951.JPGlarge.DSC02953.JPG

• Like 7

Looking very good brother Sam. Long time my friend, sorry I haven't been around to see the fruits of your labor, it's been a tough year.

Be well my friend

N

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nohibition said:

Long time my friend

hey nohib great to hear from you my brother. hope you and mamma are doing well. drop back in and let us know how your doing ?

sam

• Like 3

On 26/04/2019 at 5:04 PM, nohibition said:

Looking very good brother Sam. Long time my friend, sorry I haven't been around to see the fruits of your labor, it's been a tough year.

Be well my friend

N

Yay, the band's back together lol

Nice to see you brother @nohibition;) hope your well old friend? 

On 24/04/2019 at 1:25 PM, samhigh said:

i remember going to the grow store and there might have been two choices for an item now there are shelves of different brands.

lol I remember those days very well, I may have only been knee high to a grass hopper in the early 80,s but so many cool memories. 

I think we had one choice mate, 2 choices back then was a luxury ;)

Your looking good in the early stages of bloom brother, let's see what phenos you find :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

@samhighLooking good in here dude, it looks like your BBCs are doing well in early flower with some lovely bud sites forming on them, keep up the good work dude.

• Like 3

On 5/2/2019 at 5:30 AM, Smokebelch said:

keep up the good work dude.

thanks brother belch, the girls have been no fuss so far, and im really impressed with trich coverage in early flower. lets see how they fatten up.

sam

• Like 3

bbc day 31, about half way there. this one i believe is the gsc pheno it stretched 2.5 and looks exactly like the one in the strain guide video.

the smell is starting to come on now strong fruit and earthy smell. 

large.DSC02982.JPGlarge.DSC02986.JPG

• Like 6

On 30/04/2019 at 11:00 PM, nohibition said:

@Dinafem-Mark Hey Mark

Hey brother @nohibition:bong:

Hope you are well old friend? 

@samhigh hitting the half way point of bloom and those buds are filling out a treat  :bong:

Can't wait to see how this one finishes  :yep:

Thank you as always for the diary update brother  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3