cookie monsters

samhigh

On 03/04/2019 at 5:51 PM, samhigh said:

the girls received a potting up. the one on the far right is outgrowing the other two she should love the pot up. no problems at all, give them some recovery time from the pot up, and i will introduce a little food to them.

large.DSC02938.JPG

Looking good after the repot old friend  :yep:

The one on the right is a vigorous little lady  :bong:

Thanks for the update brother. I'll drop back in on the next  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

Progressing really nice, cant wait to taste these. I reckon they will become a favourite strain here for awhile.

Toke...

• Like 5

@tokenrollLooking good as always Sam, watch them fly now they have been potted up, keep up the good work dude.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

had to put the girls in the flower, the wife gave me a time to be finished in order to go on holiday. would have liked to veg a little longer, but i will have some purps 1,cmog and bbc to take with me. it will give me a chance to do a good cleaning, and when i get back i will be ready to start a new project. in the mean time lets get to flowering. 

large.DSC02948.JPGlarge.DSC02949.JPG

• Like 7

16 hours ago, samhigh said:

had to put the girls in the flower, the wife gave me a time to be finished in order to go on holiday

I see things have not changed much brother. I think we both found many years ago (happy wife = a happy life lol )

Let the flower show begin :bong:

All the best  :)

Mark..

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I think we both found many years ago (happy wife = a happy life lol )

you have to let them think there in charge lol  i have no one i could get to watch after the girls. im a lone wolf  brother, grown by me, for me, but the only bad thing is i have to do all the work. its a labor of love. :smokin:

thinking of denver for holiday, if i do i will document it for the twins, hso and dinafem mark.  :skin_up:

sam

• Like 3

Alright there @samhigh 

Your cookies are looking sweet mate.

That cracked me up reading about how your growing has to be finished before you go on holiday by orders of the Mrs, ever thought about setting up a auto feed system?  That’s what I do when I go away,but mind you it’s been a while now.

Take it easy Jj :yinyang:.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @samhigh 

Your cookies are looking sweet mate.

That cracked me up reading about how your growing has to be finished before you go on holiday by orders of the Mrs, ever thought about setting up a auto feed system?  That’s what I do when I go away,but mind you it’s been a while now.

Take it easy Jj :yinyang:.

i have thought about a auto system, but it wasn't all the mrs., i haven't stopped for about ten years now, so a small break will be welcomed. 

theres this guy here on uk420 that i love, who keeps twisting my arm lol to run more strains, so i feel a break is needed, for it may be another ten years before i take another break. a very special thanks to mark for helping me treat my condition since becoming disabled. forever grateful brother. opioid free now about 8 years. :cheers:  mark

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, samhigh said:

opioid free now about 8 years. :cheers:

Thats excellent Sam.

Wow ten years without a break, that’s some hardcore commitment man :skin_up:

But a break is a good plan, I just had a small tolerance break myself, thought it was a bit overdue, and yes I have willpower that is fully functional, it wasn’t a problem in the slightest just boring, but that first jibba is very much worth the wait.

All that arm twisting ah lol I feel for you,

Anyway I am stoned and waffling so I am off.

Take it easy.Jj:skin_up:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jibba jabba said:

Wow ten years without a break, that’s some hardcore commitment man

at least 10 seed companies, 50 strains 

4 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Thats excellent Sam

thanks jibba

sam

• Like 3

Just now, samhigh said:

least 10 seed companies, 50 strains

I accept your challenge, and raise you a multitude of medium. 

:yep: :skin_up:

Jj.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

I accept your challenge, and raise you a multitude of medium. 

:yep: :skin_up:

Jj.

i remember when there wasnt 10 seed companies or 50 strains for sale :oldtoker:

• Like 3

I would have thought that would have been at least 30+years ago, not like nowadays spoiled for choice we are.

• Like 3

Just now, Jibba jabba said:

I would have thought that would have been at least 30+years ago, not like nowadays spoiled for choice we are.

jj been at this since the 80s, equipment, lights, strains very limited, very few choices. no mmj, no cbd, almost forgot no cell phones or internet.

had to do best you could with what you had, we are spoiled rotten, but alot of strains were discovered from bag seed.

sam

• Like 4