First attempt - Oxypot

Bazzie

Looking good mate, you can see the plant has matured nicely since Tuesday. Curing is an ongoing process drawn out over months just so ya know. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I chopped the 2 biggest top bits last night. They were leaning heavily and one looked like it had light damage maybe rot from the dying leaves?

Emptied the pot from the drain and refilled yesterday, this morning pot was nearly empty and the floor was wet :( not sure if I damaged it while removing from the bricks to increase height to lights or its from the drain (seal looks dry and milky)

Today I quickly filled a bucket with water straight from the tap and added the little bit that was left in the oxypot to the bucket along with the airstones and dropped it on top. I'm away now till tomorrow so it'll have to do.

To dry I hung the 2 top buds (1 looks lovely the other looks okish) in a box outside the tent with a hole that fits snug around the 4" inlet fan to the groom. Cut 2 x holes on the opposite side of the box. It's a garage and I'm guessing the temps right now will be right.

2 x top buds chopped:large.IMG_20190716_233715.jpg

Hanging:

large.IMG_20190716_233604.jpg

A couple of days b4 the chop - top buds leaning even more by the time I chopped & 1 browned off and just looked like poo :(

large.IMG_20190714_222036.jpg

Not Very green :(

large.IMG_20190714_222010.jpg

Trichomeslarge.IMG_20190714_221934.jpg

• Like 1

I chopped on Saturday and hung upside down with a 4" inlet fan running and the 5" extractor set to low. 

I moved the 2 buds I chopped on the 16th in also. I think I need to remove the dying leaves ASAP.

large.IMG_20190720_110539.jpglarge.IMG_20190720_110530.jpglarge.IMG_20190720_001724.jpglarge.IMG_20190720_001705.jpglarge.IMG_20190720_001640.jpg

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Sorry man but that's riddled with bud rot. :puke:  

Ohh no :(

The 2 bits that are chopped off separately? Or all of it?

I hope/don't think the bud is rotten.

The browned off buds were at the top, maybe too close to the light?

I cut up the darkest most brown top part of the cola and the very top looks too brown but more like heat than rot I hope?

large.IMG_20190723_232425.jpglarge.IMG_20190723_232343.jpglarge.IMG_20190723_232341.jpg

I chopped 3 branches and trimmed n hung them last night. They're still wet but smell grassy/lovely. I think the pictures make em look :soap: because of the flash. In real life it looks and smells 10/10 

large.IMG_20190724_003114.jpg

Going to get some jars and better scissors tonight.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I've been burping the Kilner jars daily with a boveda pack in each jar but it still smells grassy. Smokes lovely though. Nice high, feel giggly sometimes, but mostly just nicely chilled ready for bed. 

I got exactly 7oz of good quality buds which I'm happy with.

Thanks again for all the help 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

I enjoyed the bud, lasted me well but I've been buying and it's too expensive for me. Looking for seed recommendations of something strong, easy to grow and good yielding which is not going to take too long.

Any help much appreciated.

Edited by Bazzie