My First Pics - Dinafem Blue Amnesia XXL Auto

Swanner

Yeah I started out with 3 Blue Amnesia XXL’s and a Critical +2 all auto.

I don’t know whether it was naive optimism, cluelessness or a bit of both but I can see now I was never going to get them all in that tent. 

The Critical +2 had taken a while to get going and fell a good bit behind so it was sacrificed first. Then I was caught out by the stretch and so one of the blue amnesia’s was squeezed out leaving just the 2.

I never realized just how xxl the xxl gets !! 

And jesus it hurts killing off perfectly good plants.

Anyway it was just the 2 left for the last 5 weeks. They easily took up the 1.2 meter width that the HPS will cover. In fact I had to tie them up to get them all under.

I’ve really enjoyed growing this one. It was easy to manage, the buds were massive and sticky and the aromas are out of this world. It’s such a happy vape as well. I’ll do it more justice next time though. I still have one seed left and have a couple of your WW XXL autos as well so might give them a try side by side in the next couple of grows. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swanner said:

I never realized just how xxl the xxl gets !! 

Oh yes the xxl ladies can get big ;) typically 1.2-1.6m :) pretty big for autos  :yep:

1 hour ago, Swanner said:

I still have one seed left and have a couple of your WW XXL autos as well so might give them a try side by side in the next couple of grows. 

What are you waiting for buddy get them beans wet ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1