Lemon dizzle

nl5

Looking good mate id say 8-9 weeks mate more 8.5 weeks I recon ,.. :yep: 

I bet they are smelling loverly ,.. give them a touch up as soon as you see resin,.. LEMONNNNNNNNN...……….. :naughty:

• Like 4

Just now, panik said:

Looking good mate id say 8-9 weeks mate more 8.5 weeks I recon ,.. :yep: 

I bet they are smelling loverly ,.. give them a touch up as soon as you see resin,.. LEMONNNNNNNNN...……….. :naughty:

I just went and checked the 3 near the door, 1 stinks of lemon with a rub lol 

• Like 3

There in full flower now, I'm going to up the feed to 3ml of flower next watering, there currently getting 1ml of fishmix/pm grow combined, 2ml pm oldtimers bloom, occasional maxicrop maybe every 2/3 waterings. The plant at the very bottom and the 1 to its right are lemon dizzle the rest are abit mixed in, while theres a bit of variation in height & node lengths, the smell of lemon peels identical on all 5. wish they would hurry up lol I taken clones of everything so will be a round 2 - I think these could of done with slightly longer veg.

large.IMG_0376.JPG.1249d76b89de7b6fd8670

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...

5 weeks today, they smell like the lot#5 I grew few years back a lemony hashy smell... they started packing on weight pretty early I've had to put some canes in.

large.IMG_0384.JPG.8be66e346de5a65512ece

• Like 10

• 3 weeks later...

Week 8 :oldtoker:

I took a couple out to photograph, the smaller plant ready, smells more hashy than lemon is the superior imo, the bigger plants buds are skunky lemon, I have 4 identical (the buds are more solid on the other 3 but these 2 are next the the door) & the 1 small pheno totally different.

large.IMG_0432.JPG.fc1fb1d37eb55453a5e68

Edited by nl5
  • Like 13

1 minute ago, monster69 said:

i hope my 3 look anything like yours mate,im going to be taking cuts tomorrow,of all of them

I took cuttings there ready to replace these in a few days, I kept the 2 lemons I like, I found a killer keeper from freebee attitude seeds :oldtoker:

large.IMG_0437.JPG.1622bec1521f94ed6ff7f

• Like 8

fek it lights on,sunglasses at the ready,scissors check,im doing it now because i know im going to be fekkd up tomorrow and the day after trying this bubble hash etc..

so going to do it now whilst i got a straight head lol cheers

• 2 weeks later...

There dry & in jars this morning, I had a bit of a sample smoke its nice stuff :oldtoker: lovely lemon citrus smell on the buds & grinder, the smokes not lemony but more a spicey/skunky taste. I got aprox 80g a plant - 3 x 80g, 1 x 69g & 1x 90g - I haven't tested them all yet but I think the smaller plant is the keeper produced 80g of nice solid crystally buds which now do smell of lemon also :guitar:

large.IMG_0448.JPG.8743273c547ec94d51355

large.IMG_0454.JPG.5b1d86046daca609654cc

• Like 15

Nice result mate.. :yes:

Been following this and dribbling from the sidelines!

Good to see they are on sale now.

Worth the price? 42.99 for 6 or under 40 notes with a 420 discount, I can't see them being bad for that money and with the results you lot are showing but i've got to ask, sorry!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

Nice result mate.. :yes:

Been following this and dribbling from the sidelines!

Good to see they are on sale now.

Worth the price? 42.99 for 6 or under 40 notes with a 420 discount, I can't see them being bad for that money and with the results you lot are showing but i've got to ask, sorry!

Yea there a really nice lemon strain, the plant structures are a bit all over the place and there’s a airey bud pheno maybe didn’t like my environment, but the taste and smell seems locked in over the different phenotypes, the small plant I got out of the 5 is a keeper smelt different till the last week, maybe the big plant it yielded a extra 10g, I not sampled the 5 different smokes yet so hard to say, will post up a proper smoke report when it’s had couple of week cure.

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

Just about to put a 3rd batch of these on, they turned out the only keepers out of the 7 strains I grew, there’s 2 plants I’ve kept, 1 yields less of higher quality smoke I’m torn between quantity or slightly higher quality :mellow: both are strong smoke I’d rate 8/10 and 9/10, for bag appeal both 10/10. The citrus lemon zest small slaps you round the face after a few weeks curing lol 

• Like 8