Lemon dizzle

nl5

I got 5 of the 7 growing nicely, It was abit cold when I planted the seeds the other 2 haven’t germed and binned them tonight. I had 50/50 on smottie seeds planted at the same time so it’s defiantly my error, built a veg room in a cupboard now and there all toasty.

I’ll post updates on this thread when things get interesting - anyone else growing the same testers feel free post your updates on this thread if you like.

• Like 13

I’ve had a few problems with these, it’s taken me a week to get the temps and light intensity exactly right, they seem happy now I’ve never known such fussy plants lol I got 5 other strains growing fine.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nl5 said:

I’ve had a few problems with these, it’s taken me a week to get the temps and light intensity exactly right, they seem happy now I’ve never known such fussy plants lol I got 5 other strains growing fine.

What happened mate , you fry em ?? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, panik said:

What happened mate , you fry em ?? 

A little bit. I had to move the 250w light over a metre above them to stop it. I’ll try post a picture quickly

• Like 1

There the front 5, the new growth is healthy but some heat damage, the back plants just been potted up why there pointing at funny angles lol 

large.IMG_0331.JPG.c122d2a17f2b2e071d4db

• Like 8

Recovered from there bad start, turned out it was a problem with the new vegging bulb, got a couple of mutants and a mixed bag with the smotties but the RG plants are really uniform so far.

large.IMG_0340.JPG.b4505acd5a8c72c723878

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

I had to give them a savage prune :chains: I have a gas inspection in 12 days before I can set up the flowering tent I gota keep them small as possible to hide. lets the 2 runts catch up aswel.

before and after

large.0.JPG

large.1.JPG

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

They survived lol were all stuffed down the side of my bed on top of each other last Tuesday for gas inspection, were in a sorry state, built the flowering tent, potted them all up into 15l pots last Tuesday night & they recovered then some. This is becoming a plant torture thread lol the 5 rgs plants are the 3 on the left and top/bottom left, onto flower tues/weds next week depending how they progress. next update will be buds :oldtoker:

large.IMG_0349.JPG.33ef7c4086db569837e1c

• Like 13