Just water, rhizo and a smidgen of fishmix

large.IMG-20190115-WA0023.jpg

Damage to leaves cause by my haphazard watering, sorry 

Edited by TheGreenShabeenReturns

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

large.IMG-20190320-WA0006.jpglarge.DSC_1580.jpgHello everyone here is a pic of two soil clones and one dwc clone taken from the kushty bx1 mom. Will post a pic of the mom tomorrow or so. 

Thanks

Edited by TheGreenShabeenReturns

Alright shabba. What’s the craic bro. That’s a fine lookin loft in the background. What my back wouldn’t give to have a loft like that lol 

Tidy bit of growing there man with the clones an mums. All looking nice and healthy. :bong:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, The Padawan said:

Alright shabba. What’s the craic bro. That’s a fine lookin loft in the background. 

I was thinking the same thing,.. :yep: 

• Like 1

Cheers Pada chum, just faffing about and smoking weed, you know the usual.

I wish that was my loft it's the mates, you could turn it into a night club where mine you coukd do breathing apparatus training for the fire brigade in mine it's that confined

Here is the kushty BX1 bonsai mom. 

Sorry for the lack of replies. 

large.IMG-20190320-WA0009.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

shabbs mate what happened to the DWC plant man ???..................... you running the kit in mates loft now after the inspection scare yea ???................. have you still got all the hydro set up from the starryder gig man ???............ it was top kit the SR flavor was bang tidy man..........  AM

@AutoMaster

Nice to see you, no the dwc one pot wonder I was thinking about will remain a chalk drawing for now, I still have all my equipment from last time and do intend on using it. 

The inspection was for property reevaluation purposes with renewal of there insurance after so many years they all do it with house prices changing so does there price for insurance and all that shite, that in a nut shell just meant hassle for me and the loss of our poor smeegul due to him being the trailer behind, the grape that never was, the engine that couldn't and so on. 

@panik

The reason I'm doing this diary is to let others see how growers at the same level as myself would or could do. 

I'm doing them in a 1.8x1x1 tent with a 400 parabolic. 

The idea is to run them along with other mom's and see how they do in the environment which we provide them, by that I mean I'll not be doing too much above and beyond the call of duty. 

What I can say is the bx1 clone seems to be doing great and when the dwc comes back out will probably be it I'll be doing in it because of its structure.