Hello and a big thank you to panik for letting me try out the new strain, KUSHTY Bx1. 

So just started to soak my bean and will prop in one of those root riot cubes everyone is using. 

Here is the bean and thanks again panik and to the readers. 

large._20181231_174903.JPG

Nothing too exciting for now, sorry. 

OK so decided to do the Kushty in soil. 

It will be a light mix soil from hydro shops own make, with added dried kelp and some charge (mealworm castings) in it. Potted in a half litre pot

When it is up and going and fills out the half litre in about two three weeks, I'll try to repot with all mix soil and hopefully be basically just adding water. 

Ignore the outer 4 pots they are starryder for my mate, its the one in the middle we are interested in. They are under a 110 watt fluorescent at a height to keep em warm but not dry them out. I'd expect it to surface by the end of the week. 

Germed the seeds by soaking them in tepid water until they sink, any sink straight away get them out to fuck because the seed has been compromised. Don't like the paper towel method because don't want to be touching any seeds with a root out because I have rough hands with a rough touch, but hey whatever works for yourself. 

Not looking forward to when it gets up and going because I'll have to accommodate it somehow so maybe will train, manifold, top, etc to try and keep it under wraps. Tbh I'll probably just tie the fucker down, if I feel bad super cropping I'd probably feel suicidal after I manifolded. 

Anywho here is another high octane picture for you all to marvel at or use as a screensaver

large.DSC_1447.jpg

Cheers for reading, 

Adios. 

Woke up this morning and went to check in on her, and she's only blooming broke through the surface already

large.DSC_1447.jpg

Seems like a strong contender. 

Yo yo, keeping this short and sweet

large.DSC_1453.jpg

Keeping them under the 110W fluoro light, but what you lot reckon..... Should I dust off the parabolic reflector and use it with a 250 halide if so when? Once it gets its first set of leaves or just before? 

Went down to the mates and borrowed his 300 Vipar, I know I was bashing them but it's for veg just and I wasn't for travelling up to, dismantle, travel back, build it and get another ballast. 

The 300 Vipar would be dead on for getting them up a bit through veg, yeah? 

large.DSC_1448.jpg

Bye for now

Hello and sorry for being a melter but took out the Vipar and stuck the other light back in. 

Remember reading that leds can cause problems or def's, now I'm not saying it was all I'm saying is that near enough as soon as it went in the veins on the Kushty on the new growth started to go red, hopefully you can see from the pics I took with my phones camera and my jewelers loupe, enjoy

large.DSC_1451.jpglarge.DSC_1449_1546939206981.jpglarge.DSC_1450.jpg

You may have to keep them on a high light regime mate , I have a feeing they will be fast flowering plants and be ideal for outdoor Guerrilla growing , also great indoor as  fast flowering Kush monster, keep them 18+ light hours in veg mate just incase..