It's the Kushty BX Show

ineedofusername

On 31/01/2019 at 7:57 AM, TheGreenShabeenReturns said:

Are you going to top/manifold/lst them? 

Just a quick grow out and flower taking cuts before flip any good plant will live on to be trained in the big tent big hopes for one of the 4 to give a keeper 

• Like 1

This is what I do to a cut to make it a cut mother a bit of training and one plant can make a lot of cuts in no time. 

large.7F6422ED-D68C-47ED-A662-82A951B673A9.jpeg

Oh INOUN u big cut monger you, ill be doing the same with mine. The mate has had a wee hiccup with the first Kushty I did, so I have another two germing and will keep the healthiest for a bonsai mom and flower the other one. 

Can't wait to see how fast and how they develop when flowering. 

3 hours ago, TheGreenShabeenReturns said:

Oh INOUN u big cut monger you, ill be doing the same with mine. The mate has had a wee hiccup with the first Kushty I did, so I have another two germing and will keep the healthiest for a bonsai mom and flower the other one. 

Can't wait to see how fast and how they develop when flowering. 

They love a bit of bondage and branch bending/breaking I’m overly rough with the mums as it’s not hard to take a cut and start again lol

• Like 1