It's the Kushty BX Show

ineedofusername

Big thanks to @Panik I got myself 6 lovely seeds (which I proceeded to drop while taking these pics)

Arrived so quickly was like a second Christmas getting a text to say they had arrived :)

large_213.JPGlarge_212.JPGlarge_211.JPG

After an hour long search the 4 seeds I dropped (carefully selected) have been put into soak to start their journey.

They will be going in my flower bed tent under 600w hps and run with biobizz nutes will be taking cuts and hopefully looking for a nice girl to rotate into my normal tent :)

:smokin:

I have big hopes for this getting very excited

Edited by ineedofusername
  • Like 6

Not worth a photo as my camera is shit but have 4 little white bumps appearing so should soon have 4 baby Kushty's :rockon:

• Like 3

Well good news they are all here

large_075.JPG

Unfortunately my mum died this morning so thing rather shit here will still try to update if nothing else will take pics and do bigger updates as and when.:sadwalk:

• Like 3

Sorry to hear about the mum dude. 

I'll keep an eye on your diary, I'm about a week behind you or so and if I have to use nutes it will be biobizz too. 

All the best duder

Really sorry for your loss mate , don’t stress  about the diary family is way more important, chin up mate be lucky ..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, panik said:

Really sorry for your loss mate , don’t stress  about the diary family is way more important, chin up mate be lucky ..

Hopefully will give me something to focus on maybe who knows still doesn’t feel real not really a good new year (apart from my awsoume grr seeds lol)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Update coming soon they are all still alive (I hope away and left father in law in charge) looking at the other diaries these look like they could be some nice ladies :smokin: 

• Like 2

Well I’m back and glad to say they are alive and well so that’s great news. They are starting to look like plants. large.9C24D1F9-936B-494A-86BC-DB881802E90D.jpeg

will keep the updates coming :hippy:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...