TESTERS WANTED...

panik

Tents full as well mate sorry and I'm moving house start of next year so unable to start anything else.

Will test some new outdoor stuff next year for you if there's stuff in the pipe line.  

Love the smoke from this years super#61, thanks

18 minutes ago, OddNut said:

Don’t tempt me lol I’ve already got two packs of dinachem to run and 5 seeds from vicfirth that need a diary ... hmmm this could get messy haha 

e2a are these feminised ? And would you mind the diary being shared with other people’s seeds ? 

They are fems mate and no not at all you do as you please , were easy at Real Gorilla Seeds,.. be a good judge of different strains :yep: 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Justmangos said:

Just started some bubblegum and gonna try some of this herbies afghan kush so have a couple spair spaces if there's any left to test 

Pm your details mate,..

• Like 1

@panik.

Nice one.Them super cream cookies look right up my street.

Thanks mucker.:yep:

Ill start them in about a month.Thanks.

Edited by icki

Just now, icki said:

@panik.

Nice one.Them super cream cookies look right up my street.

Thanks mucker.:yep:

Pm me your deets mate ..

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind some, me and the mate are going to get a mom up and going. But please not looking a gift horse in the mouth, anything but lemon! Sick to the back teeth with lemony weed now. 

Super responsive is panik.Got me Platinums and Creams mixed up.lol

In fact weather your after beans or travel advice from Ch@ppers both sound as.

Merry xmas lads and all the best for the New Year.

Nice one @panik I’m into week 5 flower with my current subbies grow so would be looking to start the next lot in my veg room in the next couple of weeks or so, if you have the seeds I’m more than happy to run a pack of each, not meaning to come across as a greedy cunt the last thing I want is for others to go without, but more than willing to get them in there :) 

• Like 2

I'll be starting some new seeds in the new year , and I've loved your outdoor offerings the last couple of seasons. I'm going to be doing some oranges from you at the same time.

I'd like to try the lemon hazey ones if  I may .

Cheers

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TheGreenShabeenReturns said:

I wouldn't mind some, me and the mate are going to get a mom up and going. But please not looking a gift horse in the mouth, anything but lemon! Sick to the back teeth with lemony weed now. 

Pm your details ill send you the Kushty BX1's :yep: