TESTERS WANTED...

panik

Guys I have a couple new strains iv just made could do with a test run,..if anyone has a room empty ready to fill ill send a few 6 packs out , ill be away over Christmas or I would be starting some myself ,..

(Lemon Dizzle) Super lemon Haze (old SLH 16 years old mother original GH clone,) X reversed Wifi OG 8-9 weeks flower
(Kushty BX1) Kushty offspring reversed an crossed back to the mother 7-8 weeks flower

You can take your pick which strain you might like to try id like to see them both get a run and i expect great things from the both of them ,..

The line up of girls,..:naughty:

large.user406701_pic1906688_1544558111.jpeg.jpglarge.user406701_pic1906693_1544558179.jpeg.jpglarge.user406701_pic1906694_1544558179.jpeg.jpglarge.user406701_pic1907010_1544648834.jpeg.jpg

Edited by panik
  • Like 15

is that the super lemon haze we talked about , a few months back aye?

ive literally just started a grow, so am no use to you, but I will buy some if the testers do ok. 

I love a bit of the original super lemon haze, but it turned to shit the last 5 or 6 years.

what like is the smoke off the SLH x wifi OG, I take it you  have tried it/?

• Like 1

I think it's just the timing @panik, most of us would jump on these if we could do them justice for you.

I'm gutted I can't throw my hat in for these. If I had somewhere to grow right now, they'd be full of your stuff.

1 hour ago, nl5 said:

I’ll have a crack if there feminised, I not got room otherwise. Was going to plant my new seeds Xmas day

1 hour ago, icki said:

They look nice mate but im a regs sort of creature.

If my maths is correct, you've got at least one taker so far.

1 hour ago, nl5 said:

I’ll have a crack if there feminised, I not got room otherwise. Was going to plant my new seeds Xmas day

Pm me safe name an address mate ill get some sent out,..

• Like 2

Don’t tempt me lol I’ve already got two packs of dinachem to run and 5 seeds from vicfirth that need a diary ... hmmm this could get messy haha 

e2a are these feminised ? And would you mind the diary being shared with other people’s seeds ? 

Edited by OddNut
  • Like 3