Indoor Auto LED Grow ( My First LED and First Auto Grow )

Mr_cocofibrelover

3 minutes ago, panik said:

Nice mate they’ve come on a treat , just proves you don’t need all that snake oil, a bit of tomatorite does the job :yep: 

Im blown away mate lol that tomato food has come a long way :woot: 

• Like 2

Good stuff Mr'coco , 

Fine plants ,well done . I've grown a few RGSC autos the last six months maybe ,just to fill a space and keep me ticking over ! Some lovely buds ,and it's a little harvest between harvests . 

• Like 2

75 days from seed , milky tryclomes , a bean fell out of a bud into my hand when i was trimming, which is a bonus haha. ive now got some room to get cracking on the outdoor shit :guitar:

Autos fave been fun.. the time flew by and ive flash dried a nice bud over last 4 days and it is the best smoke ive had for a long time :eek:

Heres to RSGC !

Heres a few snaps.. might upload a few more in a bit if i remember after the next doob :ghost:

Auto Mazar.. throwing out some cabbage looking top cola foliage.. lights a bit close and 24hrs of light stress haha

large.20190216_033244.jpg

A sticky smelly dank Auto blue-Tooh Top.. intoxicating smell.. shaking her sparkly bits at you like a Turkish Hooker, i mean dancer.. you know you want a taste..

large.20190216_041915.jpg

Close up of frosty smelly Auto Blue-tooth

large.20190216_035704.jpg

The other Auto Blue-tooth pheno. i stunted the top growth by burning with close light.. but it recovered and grew past that shit..  weighed about a pound wet haha

large.20190216_050317.jpg

close up of other pheno auto blue0tooth

large.20190216_050625.jpg

laters peeps..

Going to give the wife a spliff or 2 of the auto blue-tooth frosty smelly goodness.. it will knock her nickers off !! Hopefully anyway haha

2 hours ago, panik said:

Pukka job mate , :yep: let us all know on weights an smoke report... :)

Will do mate , am drying separate just for that reason :pitchfork: 

• Like 2