Indoor Auto LED Grow ( My First LED and First Auto Grow )

Mr_cocofibrelover

Thought i would contribute more.. so heres a look at what im doing to prepare for the spring :skin_up:

In the garden are 3 Auto Mazar 4 Auto Blue-Tooth, Green Gold, GG"4 and 2 x Early Diesel. additional 2 bluetooth and 1 mazar have just been popped for a slightly staggered harvest :) 

I have 2 x "300watt" chinese LED that i got from wish for pence .. and the biggest led flood light B&Q sold last year which i got in sale when they were discontinued  lol. total guestimated output about 300watts of used energy ? seems pretty bright to me haha lets see.. 24hr lights on !

soil is Jacks Magic..seems ok..   All beans popped after 24/30 hrs..  first lot popped on 11/11... had about 10 days in little pots, first water in big pots with 5 litlre water with 1/2 teaspoon added "Q4 rootmore".. then watered with "maxicrop take root" . i dont really measure nowdays haha just a splash

so im at about 3 and a bit weeks.. flowering should start soon on the autos..

Snaps to follow.. currently transfering from android to mac which is a fekin pain in the ass !!!

• Like 2

Cheers guys . Never grown a blue strain before so especially looking forward to the smells n flavours!! The mazar was also appealing because of the afghan genetics. 

1 hour ago, panik said:

Looking  nice mate nice start,..  looking real healthy so far :yep: 

Inspired by you mate 

50 minutes ago, colboyxx said:

Nice root out, good luck buddy.

Cheers bro. Had the seeders sat in heated propegator which defo helps with root growth 

• Like 2

a bit of an update.. temperature has been an issue.. low 20s is hard to maintain but oh well the exhaust is running without electricity ( but how? ) .. trying to keep energy consumption low haha.

the fast diesel is looking healthy as fk,, one of the auto bluetooth has gone a bit limp.. one auto mazar is throwing out some funky leaves .. likely a follow on issue with planting in compost that had been sitting in the garden since summer.. half the bag was a bit waterlogged..

all have very impressive girth on their stalks,, tomorrow will be a month growing so hoping to see some signs of flowering for the bluetooh and mazar autos.. i havent yet dicided what im doing with the photoperiods yet, but in the meantime im attempting to get some feminised pollen from a bluetooth.. the one i selected is the one thats gone limp haha. just my luck!!. maybe something telling me not to bother large.20181209_202852.jpg

large.20181209_202538.jpglarge.20181209_202515.jpglarge.20181209_202435.jpglarge.20181209_202413.jpglarge.20181209_202400.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Sup Tokers.. Fellow Growers..Cannabis Enthusiasts.. :bong: im sure you all know that guy by now haha.

Anyway an update.. a lot of shit has happened since the last one... my cousin and father in law both lost their fight with the big C.. That shit is ruthless.. my cuz got diagnosed in november after paying for a private scan to find the cause of extreme back pain.. The fatehr in law was a fucking fighter.. a year of chemo almost. septis twice.. many tears have been shed..

so.. back to the little experiment. temps were shit for the first half of the grow.. LEDS have been binned.. 600Watt HPS dusted down and put back in its rightful place.

The Auto BlueTooth that i sprayed with Coliodal Silver gave me some nice yellow powder.. have dusted a few buds and will see what happens.

Spent a lot of time fucking around with these.. should have just saved up for seeds :mellow: but you never know.

The fast Diesel doesnt know whether it is flowering or vegging.. will likely get binned as its been stuck halfway for weeks now. Lights have been on 24/7 as its cheaper than trying to heat a room inside a room which is 5 degrees..

Until next Time..

The Real Gorilla 4 and Green Gold are now becoming mothers for the outdoor 2019 venture

despite the abuse they have had with temps and issues taking up nutes from shite soil,

they have pulled through. A testament to great genetics from RGSC

large.thumbnail_20190101_162750_001.jpglarge.thumbnail_20190101_162806.jpglarge.thumbnail_20190101_162812.jpglarge.thumbnail_20190120_165956-01.jpglarge.thumbnail_20190128_010419-01.jpglarge.thumbnail_20190128_010908-01.jpglarge.thumbnail_20190128_010922-01.jpglarge.thumbnail_20190128_010935-01.jpg

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, panik said:

Nice mate what are the big colas,??

The phatest are auto mazar and the others are auto bluetooth. Ones on right are 3 weeks behind the others :) very impressed with both. I miss read the grow time and thougth both were 100days indoors but that would make them 3 weeks and 6 weeks from finish . Maybe the 24/7 has brought them on quicker lol

Are the fast diesel semi auto mate? They literally went into flower with the autos but stopped lol  

Edited by Mr_cocofibrelover
  • Like 1

Just now, Mr_cocofibrelover said:

The phatest are auto mazar and the others are auto bluetooth. Ones on right are 3 weeks behind the others :) very impressed with both. I miss read the grow time and though both were 100days indoors but that would make them 3 weeks and 6 weeks from finish . Maybe the 24/7 has brought them on quicker lol

Are the fast diesel semi auto mate? They literally went into flower with the autos but stopped lol  

Yeah the Fast diesel are semi an can trigger on anything under 18/6 light hours there sensitive mate , great for outdoors..

• Like 1

Just now, panik said:

Yeah the Fast diesel are semi an can trigger on anything under 18/6 light hours there sensitive mate , great for outdoors..

Cool mate i think ive got 4 seeds left for the spring but will likely order a pack along with others end of april. Was hoping for royal mazar to come back in stock :unsure: but probably can do without them. Ive got 50 seeds as it is so dont want to go too crazy coz im lone wolf. Been re reading your 2012 ting and getting inspired. I fancy a Jamaican new year haha . Ive dropped 2 stone so far in prep for 2019.. it is going to be a piece of piss lol

• Like 2

Another update.

Have cropped the first 3 plants 2 x Auto Bluetooth and a Auto Mazar. No record yield to report as had cold issues and have been "sampling" about 3 gram a day for 2 weeks off these lol. Got about an oz worth or AM and a bit less ABT drying now..

Whats left is 2 x Auto Bluetooth ( looks like slightly different phenos ) and an Auto Mazar. plus a GG4 ,Green Gold and a Fast Diesel that is trying to re veg after being stuck in between veg/flower for a month haha.

I popped these second lot of Autos on 3rd DECEMBER . 24 hrs light. Conditions havent been perfect, but they are growing very well. will defo get more than a few gram off each of these! And seeds!!

One of the Pollinated Buds

large.5c586c37d0a81_polenatedbluetoothbud.jpg

Side Shot.. Vegging Photo-periods in back row

large.5c586c352ff34_groupshot.jpg

Auto Mazar                                                                                                                                                            Auto BlueTooth

large.5c586c3169b95_AutoMazar.jpglarge.5c586c2da8359_autobluetooth.jpg

• Like 3

Thought id put some extra effort in and take some half decent snaps..

2 x Auto Bluetooth 3 1/2  and 4ft( 2 phenotypes)  and 1 Auto Mazar 3 1/2 ft in 4 litre( guesstimate) pots fed with tomatorite :mellow: under 600wt 24/7 ( to maintain temps and veg photoperiod mothers )

will i grow these again? f*** YES !!

@panik told you they were big lol

:skin_up:

large.20190209_031802.jpglarge.20190209_031956.jpglarge.20190209_032215.jpglarge.20190209_032319.jpglarge.20190209_032349.jpglarge.20190209_032411.jpglarge.20190209_032836.jpglarge.20190209_033140.jpglarge.20190209_033201.jpg

• Like 3