Cream of the Crop - November 2018

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - November 2018  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

AKPOG`s gorilla for me, love those super dark leaves, plus I'm sucker for outdoor grown weed. All amazing shots though :)

• Like 2

I am very very happy to find myself here again especially with a picture of my favourite bud from my best plant of my recent grow, the only cola to earn a nickname - Ol' Leafy - on account of its mutant leaf poking out of the top of a calyx, right at the crown. Thank you for the nomination!

It's a tough choice again to pick the best of those. After consideration I decided that @AustrianTokker's swell bud was the one for me.

Edited by delagdo
  • Like 2

Well stoked to be nominated this month...chuffed.

Once again the bar has been set high and the standard of flower is stunning....well done everyone.

We are all winners in my eyes coz we get to smoke these gorgeous nugs of deliciousness.

@AustrianTokker for me this month cos I'm a sucker for a stacked calyx.

• Like 3

Such a tough choice again, some cracking shots that all deserve to win.

I've gone for delagdo's CM though, nice colours in a nice looking bud :yep: Well done all.

On 12/5/2018 at 0:29 PM, Joolz said:

Voting closes at midnight 30th of November, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

:g:which month comp is this?

I got in my time machine  :jester:
and voted for H+H20 because it made me stop and really look at it for ages. Great photography. 

Edited by greensprout

Nice to be part of the COTC again. :)  Very hard to choose a winner, wish all the others best of luck and a big thank you to all the voters! :v:

Edited by AustrianTokker

Beautiful looking entries, everyone should zoom on 007's mind the trichome coverage is awesome.

I'm guessing you had to reduce its resolution quite a lot buddy. Have you tried turning that down on a good camera phone, flash on, close?

I think your bud is possibly quite a lot better than the pic buddy. 

Edited by Thedoctor6999

I know how much the site users like those crazy colours, but I'm more of a fan of the psychoactive compounds. :thumsup:

How does she smell taste BTW 007?

On 13/12/2018 at 7:57 PM, Thedoctor6999 said:

I know how much the site users like those crazy colours, but I'm more of a fan of the psychoactive compounds. :thumsup:

How does she smell taste BTW 007?

I sure am biased I know, but in my experience the deeper the purple the more psychoactive the effect :smokin:

I'd like to bet the strain @Vicfirth12 has shown this month was an absolute delight :skin_up:

On 12/12/2018 at 8:14 PM, lois lane said:

old school skunk :yep:

That's my choice too. All beautiful, but that one catches my eye, its beautiful looking. 

• 2 weeks later...