Cream of the Crop - November 2018

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - November 2018  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here it is! Our 175th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 30th of November, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize's for this months outright winner is a pack of B-Line seeds courtesy of Oldtimer1 and our new UK420 seed shop and an awesome prize from Intense Nutrients

large.I.N-competition-600x150.jpg

For information about to nominate your photos please click below

AKPOG - Gorilla

large.IMAG1252_1.jpg.55a7f47c231fa6477e9

Vicfirth12 - SilverAK x Animal Stomper

large.20181109_110939.jpg.80f7e7a6901f81

golf.007 - Alien Rift

large.IMG_3405.JPG.ac6118d43bf7afe9df894

Salty - Super silver haze x psychosister

large.1542702107667484.jpg.1dbf14c9bb932

H + H2O - ESB

large.DSC_0126.jpg.54035be4f18422508ecc1

oldskoolskunk - skunk haze

large_SKK.JPG.362b8a6e757398349b7b651f6b

AustrianTokker - Psicodelicia

large.Psico.jpg.7b31a54022a5a2d2218bea50

delagdo -  Cream Mandarine XL Auto

large.5c012e99a1a50_day79cococmxlautobud

Green demon - Killerskunk

large.IMG_5869.jpg.c61c8a900461bbd22b30e

@AKPOG  @Vicfirth12  @golf.007  @Salty  @H + H2O  @oldskoolskunk  @AustrianTokker @delagdo  @Green demon

• Like 17

Vicfirth for me this month, looks like that animal stomper male creates/ed:yinyang: some real fire!! lovely colours....well done to all those nominated.........

• Like 5

All fantastic entries again this month but my eyes were immediately drawn to Green Demons Killerskunk, lovely photo so gets my vote :yep:

Good luck to all those nominated :hippy:

• Like 2

All bloody gorgeous. It is the autumn colours that are so pretty at this time of year, however I love that late autumn warmth of Salty's lovely baby.

• Like 2

Lovely looking buds and a seasonably frosty collection they are!!!

My jaw dropped with the first pic though and I didn't quite get over how nice that looked, so its a vote for AKPOG's Gorilla.

• Like 4

@AKPOG Wow, What a beauty and a very nice photograph too, I love the almost black leaves on her. She gets my vote this month.

As usual congratulations to everyone nominated.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3

Wow amazing line up of gorgeous looking flowers, the colours on show are sublime, well done everyone for getting nominated.

Nice to see some beautiful flowers from subbie seeds too,  I am glad I grabbed some of @Vicfirth12 cooking :guitar:.

I voted for @AKPOG gorilla strain and grown outside too, simply delightful looking flower, well done :yinyang:.

atb twoscoops :) 

• Like 3

Really appreciate the nomination and thanks a lot for any votes :yep: 

Some lovely flowers but H+H20 gets the nod from me. Love the purple pistils on that ESB, very striking! 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

@AKPOG Wow, What a beauty and a very nice photograph too, I love the almost black leaves on her. She gets my vote this month.

As usual congratulations to everyone nominated.

21 hours ago, twoscoops said:

Wow amazing line up of gorgeous looking flowers, the colours on show are sublime, well done everyone for getting nominated.

Nice to see some beautiful flowers from subbie seeds too,  I am glad I grabbed some of @Vicfirth12 cooking :guitar:.

I voted for @AKPOG gorilla strain and grown outside too, simply delightful looking flower, well done :yinyang:.

atb twoscoops :) 

All I can say is WOW! Thanks all for voting for me, I've been away & quiet for a while enjoying my harvest. Really feeling the love :thumsup:

I've got to say that the Gorilla shown has turned out the best smoke I've ever had in 20+ years! Very uplifting & really hits you even if you have a high tolerance like me! :bong:

It just sucks it's the only one I didn't have a cutting for! But I'll be popping more seeds to find that pheno again I can tell you! Very hardy in the final weeks when it got really cold too. 

I voted for @Vicfirth12, as I'm really loving purple right now & that's a cracking looking bud my friend :yep:

• Like 4

Sorry, I was so taken back by my photo being picked & voted for I forgot to say it sure is a cracking bunch of bud shots this month & I'm proud to be a part of it :yep:

• Like 2