2018 Outdoor Grow Thread Winners.

Dinafem-Mark

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I did pick the top 3 diarys imo

you got it right bro, some of the guys didnt have a dehumidifier, heater, and a greenhouse. they were truly outdoors in the bush.

it was an outdoor comp

sam

• Like 4

@Dinafem-Mark

I'm appalled.
First, a PM, or Private Message should remain private unless full consent is given by both parties .. to make it public is well out of order. You had no right ...

Second, my insult was being completely excluded from the judging process and subsequently tagged-on at the end .. after 6 months of hard work and praising Dinafem products, which incidentally is the whole point of the competition for you guys, I found my efforts completely ignored. That hurt.

You have a memory like a Chinese sieve mate, and what you write in the threads doesn't mirror your judgement.

I won't be entering any more competitions for many reasons, least of which is how you choose your winners.

Good luck for the future, I don't hold any grudges, but I'm out.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bud Wiser said:

@Dinafem-Mark

I'm appalled.
First, a PM, or Private Message should remain private unless full consent is given by both parties .. to make it public is well out of order. You had no right ...

Second, my insult was being completely excluded from the judging process and subsequently tagged-on at the end .. after 6 months of hard work and praising Dinafem products, which incidentally is the whole point of the competition for you guys, I found my efforts completely ignored. That hurt.

You have a memory like a Chinese sieve mate, and what you write in the threads doesn't mirror your judgement.

I won't be entering any more competitions for many reasons, least of which is how you choose your winners.

Good luck for the future, I don't hold any grudges, but I'm out.

I don't see how I excluded you from the judging process?

The only thing I put up was you were "insulted" by a 3rd place win or joint 3rd place. As I explained in private messages

I had the winners selected last week and you were down as 3rd. The start of this week I've had so much going on yes I forgot you were 3rd, apologised and made you joint 3rd. This was not good enough as you through you had done better. I loved the grow but you can't expect to place 1st or 2nd that's just putting the other growers down imo. Your saying you did better than others. Imo everyone did well. 

I can't please everyone. Sorry all.

Mark..

• Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark - I owe you an apology .. I was drunk and angry, and had a 'toys out of the pram' moment.
It meant a lot to me. If I could turn back the clock, I would ..

@beezee @MacGanja@Boomslang - I also owe you guys an apology too, I hope I didn't cause you all too much embarrassment.

This is what shooting yourself in the foot looks like.
Have a good Xmas.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Bud Wiser said:

@Dinafem-Mark - I owe you an apology .. I was drunk and angry, and had a 'toys out of the pram' moment.
It meant a lot to me. If I could turn back the clock, I would ..

@beezee @MacGanja@Boomslang - I also owe you guys an apology too, I hope I didn't cause you all too much embarrassment.

This is what shooting yourself in the foot looks like.
Have a good Xmas.

@Bud Wiser Apology accepted mate. We all have our good and bad day's. 

It was more of an upsetting end to the 2018 outdoor grow season. Not just for myself but for other members that participate. 

Let's try to end the season on a more positive note :yep:

You did a fine job with your outdoor diary and your joint 3rd place prizes is still on offer :) . If you want it mate just drop me a pm and I'll do my very best to get it out and delivered by Xmas  :bong:

Thank you for the apology it means a lot.

You've not shot yourself in the foot with us, you had a bad day which is now forgotten  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 12

@Bud Wiser much respect brother, a lot of us are walking around with holes in our feet. lol 

i have been on these forums with @Dinafem-Mark for a long time, i have never won a single contest my grow skills have improved over the years but my picture taking ability is not to good. i always feel as im a winner because mark has supplied me with great genetics for superior meds. so we are all winners for being part of a community that actually cares about one another. for me im going to win something next year dam it. lol 

good karma to all you guys, and congrats on a great outdoor season

sam

• Like 10

@beezee lol i just been reading the post and seen hmmm a fix , Mark did i not tell you to spend them £50's beezee gave you he been printing them in the basement lol ok ok JOKE

Well done beezee well done to all i might throw in next year hoping and beezee we may be near you soon found a remote place to the west of carmathan so watch out the wife near wet her self when she saw it say put a offer in do it now lol i send you a link beezee lol 

Well done all and roll on spring lol

stay safe grow well

• Like 5

@noddy Could have told me about those 50,s brother lol

Good luck with the house offer mate :yep:

Hopefully by next season you'll be sorted and ready to play in next year's fun  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

@samhigh What about it we did the pot noodle challenge. Would you take part old friend? 

I don't think pot noodle containers are available stateside? I could always send one with the chosen strain if we do it ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark hey mate can i join in the pot noodle one ,i know you said we can use the extra large pot noodle pots is that right , and can i just use any strain i have here IE: dinafem auto or fem or reg .

ok mate i wait the reply lol i think i got room to sneak it in the cabinet 

OMG i can't stop growing no matter how much i say i am having a break lol i just get itchy fingers 

stay safe grow well

• Like 3

@noddy Of course you can mate if we do one :yep:

It's just a thought at the moment but seeing how well the HSO one did I do think it is an option for 2019 ;)

The strain we would supply mate as everyone grows the same. We may do 2 categories this time

Soil

Hydro

Maybe outdoor but then it gets complicated  ;)

Possibly we will do this when we drop a new strain. That way we can get some new grows going and have some fun on the forum  :yep:

I'll tag you buddy if/When we do this  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

E2a- Anyone have any thought on a strain we could use that currently on the Dinafem menu?

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@noddy

I'll tag you buddy if/When we do this  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

E2a- Anyone have any thought on a strain we could use that currently on the Dinafem menu?

Sweet deep grapefruit...coz it looks a peach. :cowboy:

• Like 3