2018 Outdoor Grow Thread Winners.

Dinafem-Mark

@Bud Wiser Sorry brother my mistake had a lot on at the moment. 

Let's say this.

We have 2 x 3rd place winners with @Bud Wiser placing joint 3rd?

Sorry about that brother, totally forgot I had selected yours as 3rd.

Fire info over buddy and prizes will go out asap. There maybe a small delay due to a Spanish holiday at the end of this week. I'll get them out as fast as possible boys and again sorry for the mix up.

@beezee Young Frank has a chest and throat infection mate. It's one thing after another of late. Just can't catch a break. 

Just for full clarification 

@beezee placed 1st

@MacGanja placed 2nd

@Boomslang and @Bud Wiser placed joint 3rd

and our 2 runners up were 

@Jack010 and @Mcgarret:yep:

Hope that us satisfactory for all :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@beezee Young Frank has a chest and throat infection mate. It's one thing after another of late. Just can't catch a break. 

Poor little guy, hope he's better soon. 

Well done @Bud Wiser ;)

• Like 5

uk420 just keeps giving and getting better! :thumsup:

Not only did I get a generous honorary prize in this Dinafem comp but blow me, got 3rd place in the HSO comp. :eek:

wow chaps - @beezee and @Dinafem-Mark, much respect for your kindness and more beans, above and beyond expectations. :yep:

Well done the winners. I’m honoured by the honorary award, I really enjoyed sharing my outdoor experience with UK420.

Just finishing off my left over beans from this comp, so think it only apt to share one more photo.

large.5c069b5ec9ae6_DinafemHSOAutosWeek9.jpg

Added a Critical+ 2.0 Auto I had, making 1x Dinafem Critical+ 2.0 Auto, x2 Dinafem Amnesia Xxl Auto, x2 HSO Blue Dream Auto, x1 HSO Dedoverde Haze Auto.

All 64 days old, all looking lovely, quite different to outdoors, soon to be harvested, cured and sampled. I’l post the results with some pics.

Ta again mark for being so generous and beezee for being so very much so - what a finalé to a wonderful year. :yes:

Hope next season brings forth some beauties. :yinyang:

Nice timing too as I slip into my sixth decade tomorrow, 0 to 60 in a lifetime! :med:

Mcgarret :oldtoker:

• Like 7

18 hours ago, Jack010 said:

@beezee @Dinafem-Mark

Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated, it was a pleasure to try free seeds for an outdoor diary. 

Thanks for your generosity guys. :yep:

Same sentiment from me. :yes:

• Like 5

Like I said in my PM to @Dinafem-Mark, I am very surprised of taking joint 3rd prize with @Bud Wiser (well done you - glad Mark had forgotten about you cos I think I would most likely have been left out ;)).

Congratulations to @beezee, you rock mate and what a generous donation to the runner ups; and you too @MacGanja, well deserved mate!

It was a funny year for it, and there has been some great grows and diaries. I'm not sure I'll have time next year to enter any comps, but may well chuck a few photographs of some dinafem cultivars next season. 

Thank you again Mark for letting me run this comp. Over the moon with the prizes.

See you all next season

Peace :yep:

Boom

• Like 4

On 03/12/2018 at 10:07 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

@MacGanja It's your prize brother. If you wish to donate a few seed to another member that no issue. Just let me know who and how many and I'll arrange the shipment  :) or you can when you receive. Either way is cool with me :bong:

Now I know why UK420 will always be home to me. So many great members and sharing of knowledge and prizes ;)

Very cool boy's  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

E2a- The HSO outdoor will be tomorrow. I was going to do today buy had to take young Frank The vet's  :bong:

@Bud Wiser congrats dude..... You where one of the people I wanted to give seeds too.... As I really enjoyed your diary...

But seems like that base has been covered now... Congrats! Well deserved..

:yep:

Could I give 5 c+2.0 autos to @inapond13 as I feel his GH would love it next year....and sure he could produce some pure gold with some autos...

Could I also give 5 SA to @jadenugs as his indoor game is tight... And will be able to produce some strawberry fire! 

Thanks once again guys... 

:yep:

• Like 5

I missed this one, didn't realise it had been announced.

Well done guys, all great diaries and much deserved wins, congrats :toot:

@MacGanja @beezee very generous lads ;)

Cheers Mac, top man :)

Be a while til I could do the SA like but much appreciated mate :cheers:

• Like 5

Well @Bud Wiser Has just pm,d me regarding the "joint" 3rd place win. He feels that this is an "insult" and will not accept his 3rd place prize or enter anymore Dinafem or HSO competitions. This makes me sad as I love his diaries and I did mess up by not placing him in 3rd place. When I realised I rectified with a joint 3rd place win. 

So we just have the main 3 winners and the members that have been donated seed :yep:

I'm just waiting on 2 phone numbers and t-shirt sizes then on Monday after the Spanish holiday the info will go to shipping.

To @Bud Wiser I'm sorry you feel this way. You had a great season but I can't pick everyone as winners, tried to be fair but clearly that failed!.

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark  i feel for you having to pic the winners in these comps, with so many great diaries. how about a vote like the cream of the crop where members pick the winners. it would take the pressure off of you, and i think you would enjoy the diaries more. 

congrats to all you guys who had a successful outdoor season, with all the things that can go wrong outdoors just to get to harvest you all are winners.   :skin_up::smokin: :skin_up:smokin my own outdoor grown

sam

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 4

Well done @beezee, @MacGanja and @Boomslang/@Bud Wiser plus @Jack010.

We all had a busy summer and can puff out our chests with our diaries and crops. :clapping:

I only followed those diaries which mirrored my strains, just had a run through yours now and each is worthy of praise. :notworthy:

Mark has a tough job in deciding :g:- I echo samhigh’s suggestion. 

3 hours ago, samhigh said:

@Dinafem-Mark  i feel for you having to pic the winners in these comps, with so many great diaries. how about a vote like the cream of the crop where members pick the winners. it would take the pressure off of you, and i think you would enjoy the diaries more. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Mcgarret said:

Mark has a tough job in deciding :g:- I echo samhigh’s suggestion. 

It's never easy and one part of my job I don't like doing. With so many great growers and outdoor grows how can I just pick 3. Those are the rules and I did pick the top 3 diarys imo.

All prizes should go out early next week boy's along with the HSO winner's  :bong:

I'll see about bringing Glass back as a prize next year if we run the outdoor competition in 2019. Maybe as this is UK420 we could pick a UK glass blower? And not RooR. 

We will see :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 5