She’s Chemming to get you!

Rick Grimes

37 minutes ago, 80s-LAD said:

Lovley job looks fantastic @Rick Grimes

I have a very similar set up an I’m having a few issues 

what I think it is , is a cal mag def or a ph problem 

an it’s been such a long time  since I last use this medium an seen to have lost my way 

can I ask 

what do you keep up PH set to in the terra pro plus veg stage ? 

is your water hard or soft ? 

An do you use cal mag ? If so how much an how long for in veg an/or flower 

keep up the fantastic work 

Thanks for looking in pal.

The first thing I’d check would be lights off temps. I use two large heat mats on the floor of the tent and an oil radiator to keep air temps up. It’s the first thing I’d check with any deficiency.

i don’t PH my water at all when using Canna Terra. I use it as comes out the tap. My water is quite soft at an EC of 0.3.

I use CalMag+ from late veg as soon as I start adding feed I’ll add 0.25-0.5ml/l.

I found when I didn’t I’d end up having to chase deficiencies into late flower. I use it until about 3 weeks before harvest.

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Rick Grimes said:

Thanks for looking in pal.

The first thing I’d check would be lights off temps. I use two large heat mats on the floor of the tent and an oil radiator to keep air temps up. It’s the first thing I’d check with any deficiency.

i don’t PH my water at all when using Canna Terra. I use it as comes out the tap. My water is quite soft at an EC of 0.3.

I use CalMag+ from late veg as soon as I start adding feed I’ll add 0.25-0.5ml/l.

I found when I didn’t I’d end up having to chase deficiencies into late flower. I use it until about 3 weeks before harvest.

Thanks for the reply @Rick Grimes

My night time temps was low 

@ 16° But I’ve lifted the crop up an  install tube heaters underneath to keep the crop at  19° -  20° During lights off this  Seems to have worked well 

my water is 0.4-5 EC out the tap with a Ph of around 7-7.2 

cannauk advised me to keep my Ph to 5.8 during veg (this seem to have created deficiencies/problem pictures are in my album) 

ive kept my ec @1.0 

I’m useing terra vega an 

rizotonic 

My plants an around 15-18 inch’s tall in 7.5l pots but are pale with  purpling stems an what looks to be a cal mag def 

any advice would be appreciated  

• Like 2

@80s-LAD

I don’t and never have measured PH or EC in canna terra pro soil mate. About 10 days after the final pot up I starting adding 1ml/litre of canna terra vega and 0.25ml of calmag+. Then gradually work up to around 3-5ml/l of canna terra Flores and 0.5ml calmag+ depending on how the plants react. The Dinachem are currently on 3-3.5ml/l of canna terra Flores and not looking like they’ll need an increase at the moment. 

Although looking at your gallery pics I’d say the low lights off temps are the more likely cause of your problems. If you raise those temps and add a small amount of calmag I’d be confident it’ll stop getting any worse.

I’d stop using the Rhizotonic with 18” tall plants too

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 3

On 26/01/2019 at 9:50 PM, Rick Grimes said:

I don’t and never have measured PH or EC in canna terra pro soil mate.

I still think it is advisable to check your ph and ec mate :yep:

On 26/01/2019 at 9:50 PM, Rick Grimes said:

Although looking at your gallery pics I’d say the low lights off temps are the more likely cause of your problems.

I agree with Mr @Rick Grimes:yep:

@80s-LAD by the sound of things and the plants in your gallery it does look like lights out temps are causing the issue. Now you have added some heat this will help ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

@Rick Grimes Some serious weight going on now mate and a ton of budsites swelling up :bong:

Hitting the halfway stage of bloom and looking in great shape  :yep:

Keep the updates coming my friend. Can't wait to see those flowers in another 21 days. They have great potential  ;) a sign of a well cared for crop :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Day 36 of 12/12 for the seed plants. Day 17 for their clones.

large.IMG_7354.JPG

large.IMG_7355.JPG

large.IMG_7356.JPGlarge.IMG_7357.JPG

On 28/01/2019 at 9:25 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Rick Grimes Some serious weight going on now mate and a ton of budsites swelling up :bong:

Yes mate, I’ve had to tie a few of the colas up to stop them flopping over on to the younger clone plants. I’m regretting not putting the net on when I said I would but heavy buds certainly isn’t the worst problem to have:skin_up:

The clone plants have Been lollipopped like their mothers were. 

All the plants are still looking green, healthy and ramping up the trichome production. Feed is still 3.5 ml of terra Flores, 1 ml of intense nutrients wide load and calmag+ at 0.5ml/litre with no plans to change anything.

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 4

On 31/01/2019 at 3:49 PM, Rick Grimes said:

Yes mate, I’ve had to tie a few of the colas up to stop them flopping over on to the younger clone plants. I’m regretting not putting the net on when I said I would but heavy buds certainly isn’t the worst problem to have

Glad you got some support in place mate and this is a good problem  :bong:

The buds are really starting to swell up now, getting chunky and trichome coverage us impressive  :yep:

Keep doing what you are doing my friend, It's clearly working :yep:

Until next time  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

large.IMG_7392.JPGlarge.IMG_7393.JPGlarge.IMG_7394.JPG

It’s just over 7 weeks of 12/12 for the plants grown from seed.

These girls are stinky! Strictly night time only to open the tent door with these in there. It’s a good job I fitted a new filter last grow because these are testing it. Mega gassy skunk smells with some peach and apricot to it as well I think.

These buds are getting heavy too. Every time I open the tent I’m having to tie more of them up.

They’re still looking super green and healthy for this late into flower. I’m guessing a minimum of 9 weeks for the middle and right plants to finish, but probably more like 10 weeks and Longer than that for the left plant. 

The clone plants are starting to stack the weight on nicely too.

• Like 3

On 16/02/2019 at 9:28 PM, Rick Grimes said:

I’m guessing a minimum of 9 weeks for the middle and right plants to finish, but probably more like 10 weeks and Longer than that for the left plant. 

Sounds like a plan to me mate. You may find that the tops ripen faster also which will be ready at week 9 with the small lower budsites that have not had as much light exposure taking a little longer :yep:

Some massive flowers being produced as you enter the home stretch  :headbang:

By the sound of things it's a good job you've got your extraction sorted ;)

Thanks for the update mate. I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

large.IMG_7435.JPG

The rear row middle and right plants will be cut down on Monday at 70 of 12/12 and after 2 weeks on plain water, the rear left will go another week and has had a couple of feeds with just water. It’s getting exciting now!large.IMG_7433.JPG

Frosty and stinky!

large.IMG_7432.JPG

^this is the left plant that needs a bit longer, other pics are the middle and right.

large.IMG_7431.JPGlarge.IMG_7430.JPG

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 2

On 01/03/2019 at 8:59 PM, Rick Grimes said:

It’s getting exciting now!

Very exciting mate and I must say you've done a fine job and now it's time to reap the rewards  ;)

Good luck with the harvest my friend. I'll be on the look out for a few pre/post harvest shots :bong:

Time to get the scissors out and your fingers sticky :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• 2 weeks later...

large.IMG_7455.JPGlarge.IMG_7456.JPGlarge.IMG_7457.JPGlarge.IMG_7458.JPGlarge.IMG_7459.JPGlarge.IMG_7461.JPG

my photography skills and camera phone really don’t do these justice. Here’s some pics of the clone plants that will be getting cut down this weekend. 

Their mothers have been drying for around 10 days and a few early testers are very promising. The initial smell was more fruity but the mega gassy stink is definitely getting on top with time. The high is as thought provoking as a Sour D with the intensity of an OG Kush. 

Great density and frost all round.

I’ll be back with dry buds and a smoke report soon.

• Like 2

On 14/03/2019 at 3:23 PM, Rick Grimes said:

Here’s some pics of the clone plants that will be getting cut down this weekend. 

I hope the harvest went well mate :yep:

On 14/03/2019 at 3:23 PM, Rick Grimes said:

Great density and frost all round.

I’ll be back with dry buds and a smoke report soon.

Big dense flowers covered in trichomes  :yep: That's what we like to hear  :)

I'll be on the look out for your smoke report when the time is right  :bong:

I would call this a successful harvest of some Fire looking flowers  :yep:

Enjoy  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..