Amherst Sour Diesel

ANTHONY13

1 hour ago, bearukc said:

That's a bummer! I had these high up on my 'got to grow sometime' list. I hope you get on better with the fresh replacements.

This is quite strange as we have had a few ASD grows on UK420 with very little issue. It could have been how they were stored as @ANTHONY13 has said but still I don't think this would cause good seed to be mutants? Surely this would be a genetic fault not storage etc?

With 4 doing it this is not ok imo and I will replace for @ANTHONY13:yep:

Sorry about that brother. Drop that pm and I'll try to get this sorted before I go on my Xmas vacation  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

I have 2 asds currently from the same pheno mind and they're performing wonderfully. I need to sort out pictures on here ive never managed it with android need to get back on the main pc. 

But both around 4ft just 3 weeks into flower now and both looking great. Being primarily a sativa she takes a while to fill out but when she does wow. I got over 300g from the last one in only a 18l pot and trichome laden. Flavour a touch bland compared to others I've had but only the one pheno of course. I normally select the very best from 10 from the best known producers of that pheno so it's up against a lot tbf. And I often go by smell / flavour.

Edited by Thedoctor6999
  • Like 1

@badbillybobno no.not al four were mutants.sorry.and no pics.its only they did not grow the way i like it:)one or two showed mutant signs and slow growing.plus am a kind of guy who likes perfect little seedlings.

normally if i had the time and patience i could have waited for them to outgrow it or see what is gonna happen to them as we heard stories about strange looking plants turning into monsters,right?

it could have been me with the feeding or whatever.am not worry about the seed quality these guys at hso or dinafem promise as i never been let down.see my outdoor truthband:)

@HSO-Markthanks man but no need for replacement.you sorted me out so many times already anyways: and thumbs up for the effort!!:)these are just seeds nothing to worry about:)

now these c+es are doing  very well.

see you at dina section.i will grow the quick one and normal ones next to each other.i will start it next sunday with some pics of the c+ babies and we go from there.

if we dont talk until then have a nice Xmas and holidays to everyone.

• Like 1

don't let it put you off Bearukc. my mates diesels are looking real good. 

its meant to be a potent one too, but I havnt tried it myself, just going off the word of some friends who have smoked it

• Like 2

1 minute ago, badbillybob said:

don't let it put you off Bearukc. my mates diesels are looking real good. 

its meant to be a potent one too, but I havnt tried it myself, just going off the word of some friends who have smoked it

I havn't scrubbed it off the list yet! I had a memorable experience with some ASD. I was out dog walking and smoking my usual morning spliff when I bumped into two lads huddled in a bush. They looked panicked and red faced. One of them had a spliff behind his back. I said Hi and showed them my spliff, to which they relaxed. I asked what they were smoking and they showed me a tin  of this ASD. In the end we exchanged joints and I went off with the ASD and they had whatever I was smoking at the time.

I really enjoyed that joint and swore I'd grow it sometime.

• Like 2