Amherst Sour Diesel

ANTHONY13

@HSO-Mark and Hello Folks:yahoo:

I am back again..finally and gonna give ASD a try.

hopefully i will get just as lucky as with any other hso or dinafem seeds i have tried:)

Here they are four out of four seeds sprouted:punk:up for a good start.But only two of them will stay.

the cab is homemade 110cm long 55cm deep and the usable height is 130cm.should be enough for 2 plants scrog in smartpots and coco.not much space but i have to stay in stealth mode:)

their diet will be strictly GhE floranova grow and bloom plus diamond nectar bit of bioroots juice and at the end liquid and dry koolbloom..last days flush with a bit of molasses and fresh water.

i was eager to give one of the 6 new strains a go i just could not wait:)

so meet the babies and pull up a chair if u r interested in some HSO Sour D grown under leds screen of green.i try to update every Sunday...take it easy:guitar:large.IMG_5398.JPG

• Like 4

@ANTHONY13 Back with another HSO adventure and this time with our Amherst Sour Diesel. 

You've got 4 babies up and ready to put on a show.

Have you tried our ASD before buddy? If not your in for a treat  :yep:

I've got my seat front and central for the show. Let's see what you can do with this legendary emerald triangle treasure  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

no mate this is my first ever Diesel:)but i heard and read a lot about diesels.i hope the whole street will smell come flower time:D

I will do my best...you just get cozy:v:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ANTHONY13 said:

i hope the whole street will smell come flower time:D

Oh it will stink brother. Carbon filters are recommended  :bong:

Unless the whole street is cool with you growing lol

Good luck mate. I'll be watch with interest  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Hello All

as promised update every Sunday.Since Wednesday the growth in not too bad..

not much happening atm...as usual:)this phase is not full of action.

growth is nice and steady they will soon start to reveal some small differences as you can see on the strongest fastest one,she is showing some purple shades already.

temp is around 23 c some def not cold or any nut def.all 4 of them are nice strong little seedlings.

i guess we will see more changes next Sunday...

until then all the best to all 

i wanna send my special regards here to my best mate who is following this thread from Hungary...he is the one responsible for what you have seen in my Somewhere in Hungary  now its called Dinafem outdoor album:)he is a great dinafan now too since he tried blue widow and c+:yep:

:yep:large.IMG_0736.jpglarge.IMG_0740.jpg

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 2

off to a great start brother, just a heads up these girls like to  get big and spread out, had to super crop mine for my height restrictions. i dont think anyone did these in the outdoor comp, but i know they would be huge. very good end product, stinky and potent. a scrog would be nice for these girls.

good luck the rest of the way, A13 

sam

• Like 2

@samhigh

hello matejust the things i like to hear:)

thanks for the heads up:yep:

supercrop and and scrog are the two main methods i like to use...

u could be right about them outdoors but i believe the longer flowering time would hold me back...but u never know..the truthband finished nice and early too.

my next outdoor def will be quick c+ and quick og....maybe a bit of blue widow as an add on or blue cheese plus one or two cbd strain.

but next time i will grow them big first indoor then they go out to get some monsters...

• Like 2

Following this. Been on the lookout for sour diesel from seed myself. I also use floranova grow/bloom, but usually just a root stim, and silica. This time I added Mammoth P microbes, and best grow yet. 

• Like 2

@Redeyezman

welcome mate

i can tell you without any hesitation that even i never grown any diesel myself i am confident that the quality from HSO will be awesome:yep:

i did some 707 headband last year outdoor and one stank crazy.even  3bags could not hide the smell.i guess that was a diesel pheno perhaps?

i personally love GHE especially floranova.i also like to use mycorrhiza but i could not find any here.yet.

To me the nutes are always the same the one mentioned in the first post.always great results from them.unfortunately the liquid koolbloom is only available in the US i still order it thru ebay uk because i just love it.

• Like 1

The babies look in great shape mate  :) and starting to show a purple trait this early is very cool to see :)

Could this be temp related brother?

Not to much going on in this early stage. This will start to change very soon when they hit the rapid veg phase  :bong:

Looking good buddy  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

@HSO-Mark

strange is not it?

but the temps are steady 22/23/24 max...atm the lights are on 24/7 as am still working on a heater in the garage for the times the lights are off.

very light purple shade nearly pink.will see..

i cant wait for a rapid take off...

:)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ANTHONY13 said:

@HSO-Mark

strange is not it?

but the temps are steady 22/23/24 max...atm the lights are on 24/7 as am still working on a heater in the garage for the times the lights are off.

very light purple shade nearly pink.will see..

i cant wait for a rapid take off...

:)

We don't tend to see purple this early on even with strains with a lot of purple heritage  :bong:

Now this is getting interesting  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@HSO-Mark

HELLO EVERYONE.

BAD NEWS:(

all 4 of asd s were mutants and slow growing.so had to kill them.they were more than 2 years old seeds so no worries there.it happens.

but no worries i have started some c+ and quick c+ quickly so i wont get behind:)

all 5 quick c+ i received from my man @HSO-Markand 4 c+ did germinate nicely and healthy strong seedling.

i tend to keep 4 each and do a comparison grow to test the speed of the quick c+.how about that Mark?

@HSO-Mark i will move to @Dinafem Seeds section.

see you there.

@HSO-Mark how was the super silver?:)

• Like 1

@ANTHONY13 That's super strange that all 4 would display mutant growth. Drop me a pm mate and I'll get a fresh pack out along with some of the new HSO releases  ;)

I'll catch you over on the Dinafem forum mate  :yep:

The Super silver took me back to when my dad used to bring back really trashy haze in the late 90,s :) really well done mate  :bong:

So sorry about that mutant issue I'll sort it out asap  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark.