THEY'LL WISH THEY'D NEVER BEEN BORN SIRE...!!!

grotbags

Nice update @grotbags I guess you'll be cutting off the lower leaves anyway and new growth looks lush, that Ice Cool has certainly had a spurt on and possibly a more sativa pheno to the others, fingers crossed she'll be a head fuck of a smoke :smokin:

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Serpent said:

Nice update @grotbags I guess you'll be cutting off the lower leaves anyway and new growth looks lush, that Ice Cool has certainly had a spurt on and possibly a more sativa pheno to the others, fingers crossed she'll be a head fuck of a smoke :smokin:

yeah mate, thanks alot....i used to get nycd sent over from canada years ago...always rated it, nice daytime smoke if done lightly but if u over-indulge it mongs u...atb....:yinyang:

• Like 5

That's a right nice bunch of healthy looking girls you've got there mate ;)

The tall Ice Cool looks like it'll keep you busy as they go into flower. Best of luck :yep:

• Like 4

Looking nice and healthy in here Team GB, I hope you are ready for a jungle in that space with 11 plants! Looks like things are going to get interesting in there.

atb with them :)

• Like 4

@grotbagsIt’s a good thing that you have got your camera sorted dude as you have some very nice looking green and healthy ladies there and I would be a shame if you couldn’t show them off.

They are in good health going into flower so hopefully you will end up with a tent full if big fat Sweet seeds colas. 

Good luck with flowering and keep up the good work.

• Like 4

Hi guys, just back from L.A. recording my new video...

Ok so now we're on the same wavelength...i'll introduce to probably the most vigorous grows in recent times.....All together now....

large.rsz_dsc_0008.jpg

back row 4 is ice cool...next 4 is guerilla girl, next 3 are bigfoot.....

I'm really surprised that i've not had trouble with any of the plants....i'm growing out 11 in a kind of untidy sog.....

great vigour....so im feeding these with about* 1ml/l grow, 1 ml/l fishmix and a drop of calmag.......

*i dont meaure out, i just judge it now.....just slightly feeding that dirt for stretch and initial flowering....

anyways atb guys and thanks for looking....gonna invest in a compact cam in january so i can nail some real sweet action....adios.....:yinyang:

oh i should say thats 1 wk 12/12

Edited by grotbags
  • Like 12

some of my 'early stuff' always had a cult following, but in the end they couldnt supply me with enough drugs....:alien2:

i gave them 2 tracks....fucking sony records...robbing cunts.....:fear:

Edited by grotbags
  • Like 9

Looking good @grotbags and I hope you've got a steady hand measuring out those nutes, I make enough fuck ups with syringes, never mind by eye :yinyang:

Pfff,  what do Sony Recs know not nurturing a talent like yours, fuck 'em lol

• Like 6

Sorry, way off topic but just gotta say whenever I click new content and see this topic come up the title always makes me smile :)

Loved Medieval 2 Total War :D

• Like 6

On 21/12/2018 at 3:51 PM, Boojum said:

Sorry, way off topic but just gotta say whenever I click new content and see this topic come up the title always makes me smile :)

Loved Medieval 2 Total War :D

Nailed it right on the head boojum... The patter in the total war series is great.. Not to mention an awesome game

• Like 4

@grotbagsI loved it when you starred in Emus Pink Windmill in the1980s, very scary you were to a young boy like I was back then. I didn’t realise you had a musical career too. Lol.

Your plants are looking awesome going into flower dude. You have filled out that tent perfectly and I reckon you will have a nice flower show in a few weeks time.

• Like 6

Thanks everyone who viewed or replied in this thread.... :smokin:

Had the most horrible nightmare last night, my sweet plants were all messed up, totally wrecked, woke up this morning in a cold sweat freaking out, had to check my plants and they're fine... Lol.... Happy holidays everyone and may 2019 bring sweet smokes and a few keepers to you all...... :yinyang:

• Like 6