THEY'LL WISH THEY'D NEVER BEEN BORN SIRE...!!!

grotbags

OK I'm going to kick it off with my ice cool.....

large.rsz_dsc_0004_1.jpg

then i'll bring the guerilla girl into shot......

large.rsz_dsc_0006_1.jpg

bigfoot loving life......started at diff time......the big ones are 2 wks older....large.rsz_dsc_0009.jpg

all up n running here guys.....

Edited by grotbags
  • Like 18

@grotbags You have got some lovely healthy looking little plants on the go there dude. They all have lovely fat indica leaves on them, great stuff.

A cracking start and good luck in the competition dude.

• Like 4

Hey guys than you all so much for dropping in, raises my day......

I was smashed off my face on saturday when i opened the post, didnt give any details, my babies are in a wee veg cupboard under a 125 blue cfl.

I plan on using jacks magic compost as i can get it locally and has served me well in the recent past, with biobizz grow, fishmix and bloom, gonna pick up some seaweed stuff and i need cal-mag. They will be going under a 600w ds hps shortly for the rest ofd veg...

Id like to say im not in it to win it but to take part, free 70 quid worth of seeds?  get to try out strains i have aways fancied(ice cool)....big love from me......

:yinyang:

Edited by grotbags
  • Like 9