Cream mandarin XL

H + H2O

Thanks again peeps, @grotbags I will pick a picture at harvest time once i`ve got her out the cab, it`s still a bit cramped to get decent pictures of the whole plant which i`ll maybe use for the comp. 

@Smokebelch your pics are definitely some of the best on the site, so I take that as a massive compliment, many thanks! :notworthy:

So to business, I`m seeing quite a lot of amber through my x100 now so she is only a few days to harvest. Here`s a last few pics of her pre harvest under decent white light(3k QB)

The plant as seen in the cab, she`s the front right & takes up most of the picture.

large.IMG_20181221_192327.jpg

And a couple of individual buds..

large.IMG_20181221_192257.jpg

large.IMG_20181222_144047.jpg

Next post will be the harvest pictures later on this week, till then all the very best fellow growpeeps. :yep:

• Like 13

Done, chopped yesterday (boxing day) 12 weeks from seed. She ended up getting a couple of extra days on just H2O due to me not being able to get her down earlier this week.

She is fine though, not a spot of rot which is the obvious worry when you leave a lady longer than necessary 

Full plant..

large.DSC_0022.JPG

Turned 180deg..

large.DSC_0020.JPG

large.DSC_0004.JPG

Some well cooked buds..

large.DSC_0018.JPG

large.DSC_0052.JPG

large.DSC_0044.JPG

large.DSC_0001.JPG

Been a pleasure to grow her out, she was really easy on the nutes(never took her above 1.2ec) and really only showed any signs of distress after going onto her flush solution for the last 2 week or so.

All in all very happy with the result, trimmed completely off the branches to grinder size nugs she weighs just over 700gm wet, so between 5 & 6 zip i`d guess.

So that is it, other than to thanks the sweet seeds team for producing her & everyone that offered encouragement and compliments, it`s much appreciated!  :notworthy:

• Like 13

Thanks everyone.

I`ve just been waiting for her to dry before sampling... But given in lol and pulled a decent sized bud out for tomorrow night, well if you can`t spoil yourself at this time of year then what`s the point eh!

Will drop a smoke report in when the head clears in the new year & big cheers for the kind comments :notworthy:

• Like 6

Cheers mate!

Wow, what a lovely bonsai style plant that looks like a big block of buds, hehehe, good work :yep:

Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your sweet harvest :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 4