Sweet seeds grow competition

Exile420

@Exile hey mate just a quick note , i don't know how hot them leds run but you have the light held up with a cord you need to get that sort to a chain or even if you can't use wire on the back of the light then attach the cord to the wire because i found with my cfl i used a cable tie once to hold the bulb up yup big mistake the cable tie got cooked and it broke and the bulb dropped at an angle lucky it never broke .

stay safe grow well

• Like 6

Just now, noddy said:

@Exile hey mate just a quick note , i don't know how hot them leds run but you have the light held up with a cord you need to get that sort to a chain or even if you can't use wire on the back of the light then attach the cord to the wire because i found with my cfl i used a cable tie once to hold the bulb up yup big mistake the cable tie got cooked and it broke and the bulb dropped at an angle lucky it never broke .

stay safe grow well

It's fine mate used it with a hps before now lol

LEDS run cooler to.

• Like 4

Still got leaf curl only on crystal candy.. there only in seedling potting soil, fed them 1mlgrow/1ml seaweed today see how they take in next few days..

Thinking maybe pH issue? I'll try grab a pen from a mates and some pH up and down.

• Like 4

Its only been 2 days and what a difference!

Temps have been warmer today at 29 degrees.

Possibly cause heating has been on all day

Anyways plants are labeled in this order(group shot)

Gorilla girl - crystal candy

Gorilla girl - crystal candy

large.1544371001483495.jpglarge.15443710008437.jpglarge.1544371000232982.jpglarge.1544370999655743.jpglarge.1544370998992812.jpg

Peace.

:yinyang:

• Like 14

Looks like those girls are really happy under your careful hands mate, and those roots in the earlier pics looked perfect :)

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, ratdog said:

Looks like those girls are really happy under your careful hands mate, and those roots in the earlier pics looked perfect :)

Thanks mate much appreciated, I can't wait til flower!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, jadenugs said:

Spot on dude, picture of health :yep: How high you got your panel off the plants, is it turned full up?

Yeah full power mate and 18" above the ladies. :)

1 hour ago, Serpent said:

Yeah looking good @Exile420 as they've really started to come on now you've potted up :yep:

Yeah there really going for it now :) cheers again mate

• Like 5

Hmmm still getting leaf curl. On the crystal Candy.. gorilla girls are fine no problems.

So I've raised the light, raised the fan a little thinking it could be possible wind burn, they are closest to fans so I moved the ladies around a little.

See how things go in next few days, if that's no good I'll give them a good flush, although I am 100% certain it isn't my soil that's the problem.

• Like 6

Can't believe I made the most noobish mistake only went and had the extraction the wrong way round no wonder there curling up lollol

Sorted now this time!

First time I've done this in the last 5-6 years of growing lol

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Can't believe I made the most noobish mistake only went and had the extraction the wrong way round no wonder there curling up lollol

Sorted now this time!

First time I've done this in the last 5-6 years of growing lol

lol You weren't the first and certainly won't be the last to make that mistake

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Serpent said:

lol You weren't the first and certainly won't be the last to make that mistake

Done it too, was drunk setting up an old mates grow(in loft), when i visited him again he said..when u come into the loft u can really smell it...lol...i thought thats odd...you shouldnt.....had to reverse that...lol...ffs..

anyway nice startings my man...continue in that vein...atb....:yinyang:

• Like 5