Sweet seeds grow competition

Exile420

9 hours ago, noddy said:

@Exile420 ah i just wondering why the lights are off ,i always go 24/7 until i flip for photo ,autos i run 24/7 and because it is cfl the temps are always lower than the Hps ,did you say your running the new leds that the guy is offering here , i just wonder because i wonder how your yeild has been with them leds

cheers

stay safe

Temps are fine mate always sit around 16-17 degrees lights off. Have a Google and see from other growers :) my first time with l.e.d, I've seen the results of d.i.y led lights and I'm impressed, you'll soon see results from my diary, it may push you to purchase one your self ;) look up @Arthur Mix he has fantastic results :)

9 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

nice start exile .best of luck chap

Cheers mate nice one! Good luck your self!

9 hours ago, delagdo said:

Looks like you are going to get some nice variety out of a small space, thank you for sharing. Good luck with the plants, good luck with competition :lucky:

Cheers boss! :)

• Like 7

Time for an update.

Temps are sticking to 16 degrees lights off.

26.5 degrees lights on.

Keeping the little ladies in mini tent for about another week then I'll move them into the 60x60 tent under an L.E.D kit.

large.20181201_082940.jpglarge.20181201_082918.jpglarge.20181201_082950.jpglarge.20181201_082906.jpglarge.20181201_082811.jpg

I certainly can tell already I have 2 phenos from both strains, things are going nicely and I'm happy.

Until next time.

Peace.

:yinyang:

• Like 12

44 minutes ago, AustrianTokker said:

Crystal Candy and Gorilla Girl are my two favourites from Sweet Seeds.  You won't be disapointed and good luck! :v:

I love girl scout and gorilla glue so them both together should be very nice smoke :)

Cheers dude!

Every time I compress files they upload rotated some reason hmmm..

• Like 5

Welcome to the competition mate ;)

They seem to be doing good so far, so keep it up and sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 4

15 hours ago, the lone deranger said:

@Exile420 welcome to the party mate :yep:

nice to see outdoor guerilla brothers getting cosy for the winter :ninja: good luck in the comp mate.

Nice one :yinyang:

I'm already getting my orders in for next season ;)

Cheers dude!

14 hours ago, grotbags said:

they look like theyre gonna have a lust for life m8....good beginnings.....:yinyang:

Cheers dude, things are picking up now, growth is becoming faster, notice a difference every day now.

8 hours ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Welcome to the competition mate ;)

They seem to be doing good so far, so keep it up and sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

Cheers T!

45 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

@Exile420All looking nice in here, some lovely little plants on the go, good luck with the rest of grow dude.

Thanks brother :)

• Like 5

Good start to the diary @Exile420 I've done a few grows in the same size so it'll be good to see the results under an LED and good luck with the comp :smokin:

Edited by Serpent
  • Like 4

On 02/12/2018 at 10:56 PM, Michael Luchóg said:

Good start ,standing proud those little girls . :skin_up:

8 minutes ago, Serpent said:

Good start to the diary @Exile420 I've done a few grows in the same size so it'll be good to see the results under an LED and good luck with the comp :smokin:

Cheers for kind words fellas :)

• Like 4

I’m fashionably late to this party!

Great start and some tasty strains, it’s really good to see another LED grower. We’ll take over soon :) 

all the best with this grow.. I’ll be watching :ninja: 

• Like 4