6 New HSO Strains Now Out (Attitude Exclusive)

HSO-Mark

1 hour ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

i might be interested in one or two of these for 2019 ...time will let me know .

I will need a few trusted growers such as yourself to do diaries brother. Let me know if your interested as you always follow through and do a very documented diary :yep:

I think you'll like the OGKZ brother. Do any peak your attention?

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

Mark, how did the ogkz smoke? 

Ogkb is a bit hard to get much info on so interesting you've got a range that significantly uses it. I'm looking for some more cookie type strains to add to the roster for next year so some of these look promising especially the sugar breath.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, redeyed said:

i have gorilla breath and ogbz going into paper towels tonight.cant wait to run these.i will take pics and start a thread tomorrow...

Fantastic news and can't wait to get some of these HSO releases growing on UK420  :bong:

On 24/11/2018 at 1:18 PM, Sargares said:

Mark, how did the ogkz smoke? 

I had 2 phenos back in September mate.

Pheno 1

This had rock hard buds, very densely structured, crazy crystal coverage and smelt just like a bag of tropical fruit with a OG kush dankness lingering in the back ground. The high was well high and stuck you to the chair :yep: Definitely more on the indica side

Pheno 2.

This has a structure not as dense as pheno 1 but has even more trichomes and has a pure OG kush smell combined with cookies and cream. Quite unique smell which did carry over into the taste. So much flavour going on in this pheno it was crazy :) The high was totally different and acted more like a indica for the first 30 minutes then turned to a more sativa high :)

I can't wait to get some of these into the UK420 community hands. I'm just chatting with the boss to see if I can get some diaries going :bong:

Hope that helps a little?

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...