6 New HSO Strains Now Out (Attitude Exclusive)

HSO-Mark

Hello all :bong:

We have just launched 6 new strain that are "Exclusive" to "Attitude Seedbank" for the time being :yep:

large.20181113_212755.jpg

The 6 new HSO releases are

Blue Fire

Gorilla Breath 

OGKZ 

Sapphire Scout

Sugar Breath

Three Blue Kings 

These are all in feminized format and have taken a lot of work to get to this release stage.

I think you'll all agree these 6 new strains will make great additions to the HSO line up  :)

As this is "Exclusive" to Attitude we will be doing an "Official" release in early December for all 6 strain then they will be available through our website and all major stockists. 

As always with new strains we will need growers to showcase these new genetics but I can't do this until we officially release. As soon as we do or if the boss allows early seeds to go out I'll get as thread up and grow going :yep:

What do you think about these new additions all?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 15

Seen this announced on instahit earlier today the Sugar Breath and OGKB will have a reserved spot in the cab middle of next year. I will wait and order direct as im never in that much of a hurry.

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 1

wow nice one mark ... the sapphire scout and sugar breath  look lovely  ... well done  on the new pips ....what  would you suggest  for outdoor mate

• Like 1

11 hours ago, vortex said:

wow nice one mark ... the sapphire scout and sugar breath  look lovely  ... well done  on the new pips ....what  would you suggest  for outdoor mate

Let me have a chat with the HSO team to see what's performed well in outdoor testing  ;)

I'm sure we will see a few of these out in the great outdoors next season :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Let me have a chat with the HSO team to see what's performed well in outdoor testing  ;)

I'm sure we will see a few of these out in the great outdoors next season :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

you will if i get my grubby mitts on  the buggers  mate  lol

• Like 2

@beezee They all should do well indoors mate :yep:

We will do official release early December. So we should have a few grows up and running before Xmas  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

14 hours ago, vortex said:

you will if i get my grubby mitts on  the buggers  mate  lol

I'm sure some will find there way to you brother  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

@HSO-Mark the pic in the opening post says the Sugar breath is GSC x OGKB, as did the Instagram posts promoting this release, but Attitude website is saying it’s Dosidos x OGKB. Any idea which it is pal?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rick Grimes said:

@HSO-Mark the pic in the opening post says the Sugar breath is GSC x OGKB, as did the Instagram posts promoting this release, but Attitude website is saying it’s Dosidos x OGKB. Any idea which it is pal?

Both the image and original description for "Sugar Breath" was wrong its is actually Dosi-do x OGKB  :yep:

I'll get the strain guide updates just as soon as we do a world wide release early December  :bong:

All 6 are going to do well. I have tried the end product of 

Three Blue Kings 

OGKZ 

Sapphire Scout 

Was impressed by all 3 but the OGKZ really pleased me ;)

We will also get some grows going hopefully before Xmas but i can't do anything until early December  :bong:

Should be a fun start to 2019 ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2