My little adventures! Sweet Seeds 5th Competition Grow 2018/19

BHAM!

Or you could start a new diary.  Only one of the diaries will be judged.  Possibly, if you ask tommy, he could move this diary into the regular sweet seed section, away from the comp section. ;)

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/11/2018 at 1:43 PM, BHAM! said:

Thank you a lot vince for the nice words, good luck also to you!

I try to make nice macro with little lens i have... Well, i have never used mh/hps ehehe but the day i'll have a big room and decent money to throw away in the bills i'll try for sure a 400W hps + some leds!!

Good luck to you too!

I understand only now that i made quite an error publishing photos of my current grow....... And i dont have yet the "power" to edit my posts? well, damn me ehehe :D

I'll update this journal as soon as i put those seeds in water

See you guys soon! Happy smokes everybody :D

Cheers mate!

That's not a problem at all, don't worry. If you are going to start a new diary, we will only consider the new diary for the competition ;)

Keep it up and sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 3

@BHAM! I love your reverse macro photos. I agree with the guys above that you should start a new diary for the competition. Anyway good luck dude.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

if they fucked up, don't be too hard on yourself....cannabis is a 'weed' it can grow in the most extreme places and fuck-up in the most loving of environments........remember...the man who never made a mistake never made fuck all......atb.....:yinyang:

Edited by grotbags
  • Like 3