Dinafem Autos xxl?

Kaidog

I know I only mention 5 member above and there are many more equally if not more talented UK420 growrrs. These 5 were just an example  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

I tried 4 x 15l pots with autos in a 90x90 tent, they had a lot of fluffy lower buds as a result.

In a 80x80 I'd say 2 x 11l pots is the absolute limit. I'm thinking of trying 1 x 20l pot next time I do an auto and I expect better quality buds and a greater yeild. Standard white widow can easily produce 8-10oz of primo flowers ;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

In that small an area no way would I attempt 4 plants in 11l pots. Not our autos especially the xxl line, blue cheese auto or Blue kush auto. All of them get big. 

Now, personally why not do 2 plants in 11l pots and train them. Some growers think extra plants equals extra yield. This is not true. Check out a few growers on here such as

@blackpoolbouncer

@jadenugs

@beezee

@badbillybob

You could give any of these grower 1 plant and others not so talented 4 and the experienced growers will pull more weight from that single plant :bong:

Oh @Smokebelch is also a very talented grower. 

Just for that area and big autos imo 4 is to many but it can be done. You have enough wattage to grow 4 plants it's just the area your working with that worries me.

Keep us updated on what you do mate ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Not sure what to do just yet, I'm in no rush tbh as im coming to the end of my current shed grow and gonna knock it on the head untill it starts to warm up again! I'll hopefully start back up the end of February so plenty of time to think about what's next.... But.... I'm leaning towards 1 in a bigger pot or maybe 2 in my current pots with lots of LST! 

If you were to recommend 1 day time smoke and 1 night time smoke to grow, what would they be out of interest? (Autos)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

What head room did you have brother @beezee?

180cm?

All the best 

Mark..

No less, 160 I think. Really pushing the limits of a proper grow lol

Edit, just looked it up... DS90 is 90x90x170.

Edited by beezee
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Kaidog said:

If you were to recommend 1 day time smoke and 1 night time smoke to grow, what would they be out of interest? (Autos)

It would have to be Haze auto for during the day or Auto Blue cheese. I find these 2 quite motivational. 

For night

Auto Sour Diesel 

Cheese auto xxl 

Blue amnesia xxl 

White widow auto or her xxl variant  :yep:

All these would work well mate :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2