Why I worry about potential uk legalisation.

WarmShoe

ugh the cannabis an mental illness thing is so boring..

alcohol properly fecks you up and can kill within five minuets 

tobacco no need to say anything

table salt was considered the most dangerous thing once and was going to be banned.. but its still in every house

sugar, (shite food in general) well where do you start!

tv/media

cities

the sun

daffodils

rhubarb 

life.!

all those things can kill you or send you mad.. who gives a feck.?

not the government because they SELL you all those things.! (apart from the sun and life)

weed is non-toxic and probably one of the safest things you can do on this most dangerous planet..its safer than water and the sun, how much more safer do people want something to be.?

only in a christian country can they make god a criminal and still go to church lol 

twats!

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, twigs said:

(apart from the sun and life)

One they used to tax you on and the other they still do mate, can't win...

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 3/21/2019 at 4:55 PM, twigs said:

only in a christian country can they make god a criminal and still go to church lol 

I'm from England. I don't consider it a Christian country. I totally agree with your comment.

I understand your point.

I'm for decriminalisation.

Religion has no place anywhere as far as I'm concerned.

All organised religions can fuck off out of my life.

I've had bad life experiences due to two of them.

They are made up fairy stories, just like the mainstream media or so called news,

they as well just call it propaganda because all but the most stupid see it for what it is.

• Like 7

• 7 months later...

I totally hear  you with the overstrength weed....just every batch of high THC should/could be sold with a squeezer of CBD.....Too high??? Take some CBD, wait 20 mins, you'll be fine....end of!!

Age resrictions and amount available should also be factors in selling legal weed

• 1 month later...

The words "too high" have never entered my lexicon over the past 25 years of toking. However, saying weed is safer than water may be a bit of a stretch :D. It is orders of magnitude less harmful than alcohol, or sugar, though.

Unfortunately England is "officially" a Christian country, due to The Queen being the head of state and the church. We're all forced to fund that religious entity with our tax contributions whether we want to or not.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, No2Schwagger said:

saying weed is safer than water may be a bit of a stretch :D.

You can die from drinking too much water, if you have too much weed - it just feels like your going to die. You'll sober up soon enough and wanna order pizza. lol 

E2A the biggest rick of cannabis is being caught with cannabis - this is a well know fact lol  

Edited by frankie-smiles
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

No one yet mentioned:

Autotitration. 

(And, ok, for first timers, who've yet to learn to autotitrate, keep common education word around to start low, go slow... and lean to the CBD side more than the THC side... methinks legalisation increases chances of getting good education like this proliferated to effective ubiquity where the rare slips are held up as example warnings to start low, go slow, and more cbd than thc for newbies... and pulling a whitie or a greenie is sure to help cue subsequent autotitration).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/11/2018 at 1:44 PM, WarmShoe said:

I have been pondering for some time about the potential legalisation of cannabis in the UK, and worrying about it too. Not worrying that it wont happen but worries about it actually happening. Stick with me on this please.

I have been smoking since i was about 17, i'm 42 now so that means i started smoking Rocky, Pollen, Soapbar, Minali charis, and bush weed etc. I have been lucky enough to smoke some of the best natural weed/hash in the world over almost 20 years of working and travelling overseas. The emphasis i would put on it is NATURAL stuff. 

I hope its safe to say that us Brits drink a lot, and generally we drink to get drunk. My worry is that this same cultural behaviour will translate over to smoke if/when it becomes legal. 

Looking at publications such as High Times and Herb, there are stronger and stronger strains being cultivated on an industrial level. We seem to be pushing the strength to very unnatural levels and thats my worry.

If/when it becomes legal i worry that an 18 year old who has never smoked before will be able to go into a shop and buy the strongest stuff out there and vape it in a volcano. On the flip side yes, an 18 year old can now go into any booz shop and buy a bottle of vodka and neck it, the result being that they do something stupid, vomit and pass out. But the dangers of a novice overdoing there first smoking experience on the ultra strong strains or concentrates can cause huge psychological damage. 

I do not know the answer to this potential problem. What do you guys think? 

You can only absorb so many cannabinoids that it doesnt matter how high % thc is ,you can only max out your receptors until the max, the rest burns off with your system. u

On 11/1/2018 at 2:44 PM, WarmShoe said:

I have been pondering for some time about the potential legalisation of cannabis in the UK, and worrying about it too. Not worrying that it wont happen but worries about it actually happening. Stick with me on this please.

I have been smoking since i was about 17, i'm 42 now so that means i started smoking Rocky, Pollen, Soapbar, Minali charis, and bush weed etc. I have been lucky enough to smoke some of the best natural weed/hash in the world over almost 20 years of working and travelling overseas. The emphasis i would put on it is NATURAL stuff. 

I hope its safe to say that us Brits drink a lot, and generally we drink to get drunk. My worry is that this same cultural behaviour will translate over to smoke if/when it becomes legal. 

Looking at publications such as High Times and Herb, there are stronger and stronger strains being cultivated on an industrial level. We seem to be pushing the strength to very unnatural levels and thats my worry.

If/when it becomes legal i worry that an 18 year old who has never smoked before will be able to go into a shop and buy the strongest stuff out there and vape it in a volcano. On the flip side yes, an 18 year old can now go into any booz shop and buy a bottle of vodka and neck it, the result being that they do something stupid, vomit and pass out. But the dangers of a novice overdoing there first smoking experience on the ultra strong strains or concentrates can cause huge psychological damage. 

I do not know the answer to this potential problem. What do you guys think? 

I think what is, what was and what shall be :D it's all the same but now there's new versions of all the other drugs too!! it's all gone banana's(Kush) no need to scrape and dry the banana pith to get high? you mean?

So while you thought banana crumbs were acceptable other teenagers were trying the strongest cannabis ever known to mankind but that was just some of the kids, some of the time and in context it must be noted that the Cannabis was just one of several potent substances being used as is the exact same case as today.

Stronger, mind warping cannabis may be made available and worry not for it health impacts... it's just Cannabis... we know it will produce whiteys:ghost:

and yes, perhaps some will encounter mental health issues/difficulties, others will have relief from mental illnesses. Worry not for the negative mental health effects...it's Only Cannabis!! No real harm, maybe a schhhock but no lasting harm and so if the cannabis is causing negative effects... stop using it and find some other substance or none to suit ones needs and requirements.

Having the Cannabist perspective one is attracted to herb constantly however the youth of today are more preoccupied with all the ultra warping Baddie substances of yesterday, so yes you are correct @WarmShoe the cannabis may upset some for a while but they'll sort themselves out quick enough, others will become warped on vodka and meth, others will buy cocaine and make crack, others will feel sleepless for days after taking dance pills.

Trends seem to suggest that people prefer psych drugs, research chemicals, opiates, alcohol and tobacco products more than Cannabis?

That "Super Strong" Cannabis you refer to is very much in demand by discerning adults who ensure not much filters down to the teenager levels.

There are legitimate concerns that tainted substances purporting to be cannabis are in fact highly questionable chemical fakes which inexperienced kids should be very careful and wary of.

The strength is not a problem, Prohibition is the problem. End Prohibition, Normalise Cannabis Today!

• Like 3

On 17/06/2020 at 10:42 PM, frankie-smiles said:

You can die from drinking too much water, if you have too much weed - it just feels like your going to die. You'll sober up soon enough and wanna order pizza. lol 

E2A the biggest rick of cannabis is being caught with cannabis - this is a well know fact lol  

in general i would say yes,if you are healthy,there should be no issues,hard to over do it especially when smoking what 90% people do anyway(in my opinion the poorest way to administer cannabis)

place like uk420 has people from all walks of life,all age groups and lot of people in poor health,to say you can't do any harm with cannabis would be daft statement,especially when you start playing around with concentrates and stuff

Guess what I am trying to say is,if you have heart problems,high blood pressure,older,poor general health and you take half a gram of RSO you can easily suffer from stroke or cardiac arrest,lot of people like 'racy sativas' but in reality the 'racy high' is your BP in high levels,I get it some people like uppers some downers some have to be teetotal.

the biggest issue with cannabis is the legal aspect,however do not under estimate the power of canna,only saying this as I have noticed people coming over to UK420 with cancers or other medical issues and the general rule of thumb is 'the worse can happen is a whitey'

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 04/08/2020 at 9:49 AM, joba said:

Guess what I am trying to say is,if you have heart problems,high blood pressure,older,poor general health and you take half a gram of RSO you can easily suffer from stroke or cardiac arrest

the problem is poorly people ain’t suffering from this negative you’ve mentioned in states that have had legal weed for quite a while now..

a historical reference of weed use and any hospital complications that have risen from its use is there for all to see (.gov media etc) and its not happening :) and it never will because your body needs cannabis, it craves it for the perfect health of your body/system..

any complications would have been clearly seen over the last 20years.. it would have been plastered all over the papers/media as part of the properganda/negative press

the fact is, as has been reported, hospitals in legal state are reporting fewer first instance/vist deaths from people using cannabis! how mentals that!?

imagen if someone invented a new natural non toxic thing that lessened the chance of death and was shown to work in real life, real time..

if it was anything else apart from cannabis it would be championed in the media as the new wonder product that elongates your life and reduces the chances of death from all illnesses lol

cannabis is so naturally entwined into our bodies that I believe your body naturally self regulates its cannabis use, it talks to your body and takes you to what you like smell, taste and strength wise.. we are linked to it, it’s inside us already helping keep us alive, if it wasn’t for cannabinoids we wouldn’t be alive.. :hug:

:bong:

• Like 2