Welcome To The White House - 5th Sweetseeds Competion Grow 2018/19 - Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version, Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version, Sweet Pure CBD

tokenroll

I HAVE MADE A BALLS UP ON THE DATES FOR THE CREAM CARAMEL F1 IT IS 34 DAYS IN FLOWER NOT 40 DAYS, I wondered why the buds looked shit for 40 days in flower. Sorry about that folks.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 4

Sweet Seeds -  Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version Young Calyx

Checking the plant this morning and spotted a few fat calyx's so popped one of and yeah seed inside, should I ignore and finish flowering or take the plant out. I have a full cab atm which is just a tab concerning. Below is an image from one of the clones but identical to the one I plucked of this morning.

Toke...

large._DSC1629.jpg

• Like 6

@tokenrollThat has to be the best photo of the whole competition, hats of too you dude. I would think you would easily win the photo of the month competition this month with that shot.

• Like 1

Ok decision has been made I am culling the Sweed Seeds plants, they are not ready for harvest but I see no point in keeping them when they are seeding. I have to check all the other plants that are in the cab and most likely have to chop them at the same time and their diaries will be ended.

I have a crystal candy f1 clone that may be ready to go into the flower by the end of the week, which will give me time to clean the flower cab and run the ozone generator for a few hours in my bedroom and then in the cab itself.

On that note thanks to all the folks that have been following along it's been a long journey for sure. Next updates will be images of the plants hanging up to dry and eventually made into canabutter.  Photos of the crystal candy f1 clone will be update so we can see her in veg. 

That's all for now Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 2

@Punts I suspected this a few weeks back after reading about others but thought let it go and we will see and yes here we are. The Cream Caramel apart from the pistils changing colour extremely fast and as far as im aware that's a good indicator something is wrong I hope im wrong. But from experience if one plants gone every plant will be affected, I really really hope im wrong.

Edited by tokenroll
some of my reply was not fit for posting
  • Like 5

One of my Gorilla girls has the same problem.....I have let it go cause it doesn't seem a wide spread issue but I am fearing the worst :wallbash:

• Like 2

@zen-ken there is more than you and me. I know you use your harvest for medication, I do also for ptsd / depression and spinal/nerve damage etc but I use very little in the grand scale of things. Most of my harvest goes to a friend that's really in need so yeah emm. Shit happens but I will get to the bottom of it. 

Ken just keep an eye out.

Take care Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 5

Ahh @tokenroll real sorry to hear about your hermie issue. Its one of them crossroads, do you cull the one plant you know is affected and leave the rest, but then is there a chance they've all been pollinated so do you cut your loses and start again. Fingers crossed you're able to salvage enough to make some canna butter.

Onwards and upwards :yinyang:

• Like 3

What a shitter mate. After reading this last night I went and pulled off a few fat lookin calyx's to check :unsure:.....nae seeds thank feck.

Onwards n upwards mucker

• Like 2

After a few hours this evening inspecting all the plants it would seem as far as I can see it's only the Crystal Candy F1 that's effected, so she has been moved to the naughty girl box, with any suspect parts removed. She/he can spend the next week under 135 watts of led. The other plants only have 3 weeks left to go so will just check daily. Nappy changed and spliff in hand.

Pictures will be updated in the next two days.

Toke...

• Like 7