Sweet Skunk & Cream Caramel Fast Versions

Smokebelch

@The PadawanThanks for the Kind words dude, I am still a novice with digital photography and have been learning as I go along in this diary

One thing is for sure, I won't be using the pop up flash on the camera anymore as the results I have got from the hotshoe mounted LED lighting are a lot better, the pictures look a lot more natural and colourful straight out of the camera, apart from the cropping I always do on each photo I have not had to change much in Lightroom before uploading them to here. I have had the LED light since the start of this grow, I tried it once but I was only shooting in JPEG back then and the camera processed the JPEGs with way too much exposure. Now I am shooting in RAW and post processing in Lightroom the LED lighting works so much better. 

I hope you enjoy the photos folks, I took just over 200 shots of that plant to get these 17 macros so its has taken a lot of time and effort but I am very happy with the results so for me its been time and energy well spent.

Cream Caramel FV 1 Macros @ Day 41

large.P1150828.jpg

large.P1150857.jpg

large.P1150860.jpg

large.P1150867.jpg

large.P1150868.jpg

large.P1150850.jpg

large.P1150812.jpg

large.P1150800.jpg

large.P1150782.jpg

large.P1150742.jpg

large.P1150739.jpg

large.P1150724.jpg

large.P1150717.jpg

large.P1150710.jpg

large.P1150702.jpg

large.P1150690.jpg

large.P1150652.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 14

They’re stunning man. What camera are you shooting with? I had a Nikon d3100 a few years back. I lost it. Would love to get a new camera. 

• Like 2

@vince noir rock n roll starCheers dude, I am off for some dinner now and then I need to water some of the ladies and have a bit of vape session. I took a load of shots of the other Cream Caramel yesterday as well so I am hoping to get them posted up this evening as well, I will be back later and I will put a photo up of the lighting and details of camera settings I used to get these photos.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3

@The PadawanCheers dude, its a Panasonic Lumix FZ1000 bridge camera dude, I have got a few things to do just now but I will be back later and I will go into details of equipment and camera settings I used to get these macro shots.

• Like 2

Looking grand dude, really nice colas, nice macro shots too :yep:

Just a heads up mate, it looks like your main trunk has split on Sweet Skunk #2, I'd hate to not say anything and then those fat colas come crashing down.

I see you've not mentioned it so thought I'd say something in case you're unaware :yep:

• Like 2

@jadenugsThanks for pointing out the split trunk dude, I did know it is like this as I did it a while back. I don't do any training or bondage on any of my plants when they are in veg so sometimes the colas grow up too close together, this seems to happen mostly on 2 cola plants. I find if I pull them apart and split the main trunk it spreads the plant out and moves the colas away from each other. I did it after the stretch was over so although it doesn't look it its healed now and plant is very sturdy. Sometimes when I do this I have to give it some support to stop it splitting in two but this plant was ok without. My Cream Caramel 2 has the same split in it too. I don't know why I never mentioned it in the diary, I will get some close up shots of it tomorrow.

I am getting the Sweet Skunks tomorrow evening for macro shots so I will do a little tutorial on the way I do the macros then, its getting a bit late now and I want to get the rest of the Cream Caramel macros processed and posted up this evening.

Cream Caramel 2 @ Day 41

large.P1150879.jpg

large.P1150876.jpg

large.P1150881.jpg

large.P1150883.jpg

large.P1150885.jpg

large.P1150894.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 11

Cream Caramel FV 2 Macros @ Day 41

large.P1160090.jpg

large.P1160074.jpg

large.P1160053.jpg

large.P1160041.jpg

large.P1160032.jpg

large.P1160027.jpg

large.P1150986.jpg

large.P1160008.jpg

large.P1160020.jpg

large.P1160026.jpg

large.P1150984.jpg

large.P1150974.jpg

large.P1150965.jpg

large.P1150955.jpg

large.P1150897.jpg

large.P1150903.jpg

large.P1150909.jpg

large.P1150914.jpg

large.P1150942.jpg

large.P1150954.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 13

Some amazing photos mucker :yep: I wouldn't know where to

start with a proper camera.

Girls are coming on nicely too.....yer be smoking these babys soon enough.

All the best

• Like 4

You got some very frosty nuggets there m8,can t wait mine...

as for the photo s,you're getting better and better:yep:

• Like 2

@SaltyCheers dude, yeah it is a bit complicated but its great fun just messing about with and see what works best, there is a lot of trail and error involved.

@tokenrollThanks dude, I think I will be entering one of these macros in next months photo contest although I will have some nice cola shot too as the plants will be very ripe over the next few weeks.

@countrockCheers dude, they are frosting up big time now, hopefully I can get some great shots over the coming weeks.

@SerpentAs always thanks dude, yep it looks like they beginning to ripen up now so I am on the final furlong. I still don't think it will be 7 weeks though.

@BeardedBeardiaeCheers dude, I agree dude, that lighting is way better than using a flash.

Its day 44 of flower and the plants are all looking good, Its only 6 days until they are at 7 weeks and realistically they wont be ready for the chop by then, I recon I am looking at somewhere around 8 weeks, I live in a flat and because of smell issues I have to chop them all at the same time so some will be more cooked than others.

I took a few shots in the tent just before lights on which I have posted below. My plans this evening are to get each plant out for normal photos and a diary update over today and tomorrow and then on the weekend I will get some macros of the Sweet Skunks and also do a little tutorial of my macro technique. 

Sweet Seeds Ladies @ Day 44

large.P1160122.jpg

large.P1160117.jpg

large.P1160120.jpg

large.P1160125.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 12

if you dont walk away in top three of the overall comp ill be monkey`s uncle ..top diary chap .be proud .some lovely plants well shown .

• Like 4