clean butane

coling

Anyone else found their Poundland only stocking Clipper gas recently? :(

I'll check mine out later in the week & get back to you nobody.

I wonder if their buyer will see a massive drop in sales? lol I bet a significant proportion of their custom has been for oil use during the last few years.

• Like 3

Guest Glasto

I use Newport when possible but i used bull a few weeks back when i run out, the oil came out ok but ive got residue on my nails, im 100% certen it was fully purged too so ive made jelly with it, has anyone else had this residue with bull brand?

I didnt gave it the mirror test either as i just trusted the zero impurities mark

:yinyang:

Guest Viva

I use Newport when possible but i used bull a few weeks back when i run out, the oil came out ok but ive got residue on my nails, im 100% certen it was fully purged too so ive made jelly with it, has anyone else had this residue with bull brand?

I didnt gave it the mirror test either as i just trusted the zero impurities mark

i use bull all time its sound .

Guest Glasto

Ive never had residue like that before, any ideas what it could have been? Im now thinking oil pull back from the pump, possibly i shut off pump before closing the valve , not good if it is :headpain:

yeah I have been in several Poundlands before I gave it up. Damn shame. Buy small quantities online, from suppliers of gas soldring irons, I nderstand that they will be ruined by anything but the purest butane. Servisol is clean I think.

If it helps ..

I have been rinsing my local drug store that begins with C. They been selling big tins of clipper gas with the 50% free @£ 1.19 :wassnnme: . My bathroom is full of empty cans, nightmare trying to get rid :wallbash:

Also been using plumbers propane torch for heating nails, quicker and cleaner . Conservere the tane !

:haveadab:

Guest Glasto

Mate clipper gas is no good for BHO , its full of impurities that are not meant to be smoked, not good at all :yinyang:

• Like 3

Was well gutted when i cottoned onto this , just got a load comeing down so was going to start stocking up , gets too expensive ordering it online so might do a bubble run this time round ... gutted

Are there toxic contaminants that won't show up as a residue? How sure can we be that the cleanest brands of butane don't contain trace amounts of harmful substances without doing some sort of chemical analysis such as a GC/MS test in a lab? If someone can lay my anxieties about BHO to rest that would be great.

Edited by Artificial Emotion

• 9 years later...

I think there is a list of brands and contaminants(sp?) on Graywolfs lair:yinyang:

Edited by Personunknown
  • Like 1