My grow

Kipper420

These two got the chop last night as I discovered some rot.

Drying on a string rack and the waste in brown paper bags.

Reckon I'll be lucky to get 1/2 oz.

My short list for next season is getting bigger.

looking for opinions on what to greenhouse grow.

im thinking

purple haze.

jack herer 

Northern lights.

gorilla glue 4

chip in especially if you've tried any of these.

thanks

• Like 1

All of those are really late and true hazes flower for a loooong time.

I tried critical jack last year, it almost finished when I chopped in November and I have a gorilla out this year that's looking about the same. 

• Like 2

I would recommend looking in the Guerrilla grow section and see what people are successfully cropping right now with no mould and make these on your short list.  That is what I plan on doing...

• Like 2

So Hybrids are the way to go.

I've had a look around the forum and It seems these

https://en.seedfinder.eu/database/breeder/Real_Gorilla_Seeds/

are popular.

Also looked at

cindy 99

sweet tooth (also one of my favorite Free songs)

Durban poison

Easy haze

Early Maroc

I'm mostly looking for a sativa dominant photoperiod with an early finish August sept flowering.
I was looking at doing mostly autos but my late starter this season GSC and Amnesia are looking really small and poor compared to the photoperiods.

Indica dominant suggestions also welcome.

November flowering isnt working out to well at 52 lattitude. Ambient humidity in the 80's and short days.

You know how it is.......

What would you put on my short list thanks.

I know some of you have been at it for years and I'd value your contributions

Cheers

I hope its ok to include a link if not please feel free to erase it.

Edited by Kipper420

Just lopped 9 top cola off of my earliest plant.

I put honey on the wounds to try and help her recovery.

Anyone else do this.

Advice appreciated as its the first time I've done it this way and am a little worried.

Normally I just crop the whole plant.

Cheers

Hey Kipper, you can't go wrong with the RGSC stuff.. maybe have a look on their website. Quite a few sativa leaning varieties if that's what your after.

I've done Greengold, Royal Mazar, Kushty, DFG, Mighty Gold and Gorilla Haze this year all with success at Lat 52 myself :yep:

Serious 6 is another proven strain which is very much sativa if I'm not mistaken (growing that too).

If you want more experienced advice I'm sure one of the pros will be along soon, all the best pal :thumsup:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/10/2018 at 6:32 PM, LivelyUpYourself said:

Hey Kipper, you can't go wrong with the RGSC stuff.. maybe have a look on their website. Quite a few sativa leaning varieties if that's what your after.

I've done Greengold, Royal Mazar, Kushty, DFG, Mighty Gold and Gorilla Haze this year all with success at Lat 52 myself :yep:

Serious 6 is another proven strain which is very much sativa if I'm not mistaken (growing that too).

If you want more experienced advice I'm sure one of the pros will be along soon, all the best pal :thumsup:

Talking to a local seed supplier and looking at getting some purple maroc and greengold atm.

if you grew these before and there are pitfalls feel free to chime in.

Heavy feeders? dont flower early? mould problems? whatever you found is gonna help me.

Purple maroc grows big flowers of the weakest smoke ever! Might be better as hash, but then I'd grow a hashplant for that. Try red purps instead ;)

• Like 2

I feel like I read on here about the 'crayon' pheno of purple maroc too... could be a different strain but sounds nasty

I've only grown 1 this year but my red purps (bud in profile picture) was virtually mold free, looks and smells lovely. Like ginger beer :cowboy:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LivelyUpYourself said:

I feel like I read on here about the 'crayon' pheno of purple maroc too... could be a different strain but sounds nasty

I've only grown 1 this year but my red purps (bud in profile picture) was virtually mold free, looks and smells lovely. Like ginger beer :cowboy:

Its the purple pheno of the Frisian Dew they say tastes of crayons. Iv got a few grams curing so will let you know in a few months . :P