My grow

Kipper420

Mystery cheese I believe.

Came from a woman who started growing it on her window sill. Got scared and paranoid and they came to me via a mutual friend.

Along with 2 boys. They too are mystery genes. Defo indica though.

The girl seen above in both pics is a monster.

• Like 1

Anyone know what could be going on here? what should I do?

It's a Throw away plant, I was hoping to collect some pollen if it happens.

outside Hermie suspect.

Soil

large.5badd3be186d7_hermiej1problemleaf.jpglarge.5badd3cf887bf_boyj1.jpg

44 minutes ago, Golden Syrup said:

it looks hungry to me mate - its getting cold outside now, i suspect its probably that its dropping too cold now outside for cannabis.

I have some NPK 4-2-6 tomato feed. I usually use 1/2 reccomended dose.

Maybe I should try that yer think?

I cant put him inside with the girls, I think it's a hermie.

Thanks for looking and the advice.

Hey Kipper420, welcome to the forum.  I too grow in my greenhouse and can offer a little advice:

1. Have you got power to your greenhouse?  If so, get some fans in there.  As those bus develop, they are going to be at a high risk of mould in a humid greenhouse.

2. From the look of your outdoor plant, it seems you are not afraid of a bit of defoliation (fan leaf removal).  The plants in your greenhouse look like they need a bit of this also.  This will aid in air circulation, light penetration to bud sites and humidity reduction.  All of this will help to minimise bud rot (mould).  Don't take off to many though as it may shock your plants.  Start with the old fan leaves, especially ones that face towards the centre of the plant and ones that are covering bud sites. And remove all dead and dying leaves.

3. If you can get a greenhouse heater in there for these cold night, your plants will reward you for it.

4. Open any vents / doors when it is warm enough to get as much airflow through your greenhouse as possible.

5. Check your buds daily for any signs of mould and remove infected areas immediately.  Bud rot spreads really fast once it is set...

Is this your first time growing in your greenhouse?

I have never used tomato feed but have heard that others do.  If you have nothing else, use it.  I can't comment on dosage though...

I am looking forward to seeing your progress.  Best of luck to you and your plants...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, inapond13 said:

Hey Kipper420, welcome to the forum.  I too grow in my greenhouse and can offer a little advice:

1. Have you got power to your greenhouse?  If so, get some fans in there.  As those bus develop, they are going to be at a high risk of mould in a humid greenhouse.

2. From the look of your outdoor plant, it seems you are not afraid of a bit of defoliation (fan leaf removal).  The plants in your greenhouse look like they need a bit of this also.  This will aid in air circulation, light penetration to bud sites and humidity reduction.  All of this will help to minimise bud rot (mould).  Don't take off to many though as it may shock your plants.  Start with the old fan leaves, especially ones that face towards the centre of the plant and ones that are covering bud sites. And remove all dead and dying leaves.

3. If you can get a greenhouse heater in there for these cold night, your plants will reward you for it.

4. Open any vents / doors when it is warm enough to get as much airflow through your greenhouse as possible.

5. Check your buds daily for any signs of mould and remove infected areas immediately.  Bud rot spreads really fast once it is set...

Is this your first time growing in your greenhouse?

I have never used tomato feed but have heard that others do.  If you have nothing else, use it.  I can't comment on dosage though...

I am looking forward to seeing your progress.  Best of luck to you and your plants...

Thanks appreciate the help

1. No power to the greenhouse however the door and window are open all day. I use old net curtain over the door and window holes to try to keep the beasties out.  It works well enough and provides some airflow.

This is my second season of greenhouse growing. I found out the hard way about mould last season.

Lost a half dozen good top colas.

I also wipe the condensation from the inside of the greenhouse roof every morning I can and avoid watering at night.

Until this season I hadnt realised just how improtant airflow to plant tops and roots was.

I'm catching on though.

2 I'm not affraid of a bit of pruning for two reasons, airflow and light penetration. Plus It's a bit of insurance against bud rot. At least I can smoke the leaves or make bubble hash.

It's not over until the jars are full and dry......

3 Funny you should say that I bought a mini (4" ) paraffin heater the other day just for that.

4 Answered in No1.

5 Yep yep will do. I'm in there everyday training watching their progress, checking for slugs and other damage.

checking soil (more accurately Compost) moisture.

I've used the tomato food about 3 or 4 times since they started to flower and havent seen any detrimental effects so far. Maybe I need to up the dose a little before I stop feeding all together.

I use comfrey feed in veg, again no problems there.

water and feed very little compared to my other grower friends. Although the heat was exceptional this year and they were watered often during that period.

"I am looking forward to seeing your progress.  Best of luck to you and your plants..."

So am I buddy but its not over until the fat lady sings.

I love learning how to do this. It's a big TIME investment though. Time is cheap though and so am I. Hence the cheap compost, feed, etc.

I've just started a vermiculture and compost bin this year which I'm hoping will pay off next season.

Invested in a bag of pearlite and horse manure too.

Intrested In opinions on theses too

Cheers

I'll give the boys a dose of feed tommorow.

• Like 2

Great to know that you grow in your greenhouse too.

I'm forgetting my manners, thanks for the welcome.

I have removed quite a few fan leaves too. Maybe too many, time will tell.

Also any dead leaves or ones that touch the greenhouse glass that cant be trained away.

Space is at a premium this year as i inherited a couple of plants. I couldnt bring myself to leave those 3 outside.

Until I sexed them and suspected 1 is a hermie (see above pic) and the other showed no female sign.
Not convinced either is male now. The flowers look very similar at this stage.

I'm not too good at sexting........
Just erring on the side of caution.

Here is the Hermie flower. (the same plant as seen in the above post with the yellow leaf)

large.5bae7afbc42a3_hermiej1bud.jpg

Does this look like a boy or a girl to you?

Right...... thanks for the confirmation.

"what makes you think thats a male? "

The complete absence of female sex glands when vegging.