DINAFEM AND HSO OUTDOOR

ANTHONY13

@Dinafem-Mark

no mate,far from fluffy.

one was smaller harder round nugs the other one was longer bud structure like the real deal c+ i imagine.

but very good.all my mates at work coming back for more.now after 2 weeks cure very very fruity and very sweet.some compare it to some fruit syrup no kidding.

i am as always more than happy.next year defo more outside with qiuck og.looking forward to it:)

take care

• Like 1

@ANTHONY13 Thanks for the feedback mate. Both @beezee and yourself had the same issue with Quick Critical outdoors but indoors the flowers are very dense. Got to be an outdoor trait?

Next year. I'll try to get someone to do an indoor v outdoor comparison grow. That could be fun :yep:

So the bud is still great just taking a more sativa structure and not densely structured like an indica?

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@beezee Thanks brother. I do think it was partially plot and weather related  :)

Can't wait to see how she does in your hands with optimal conditions  :yep:

Let's see what the 2019 season bring but by them I think you'll have your eyes on other Dinafem girl's  shhh  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Let's see what the 2019 season bring but by them I think you'll have your eyes on other Dinafem girl's  shhh  ;)

Sounds interesting Mark, I'll keep checking in as usual :)

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark

hello mate

i never said i had an issue with the quick c+!

just the opposite.i am very impressed with all its aspects so much as i said earlier i will keep doing them next year again outdoor.to me its two thumbs up and i am always straight if its no bueno i would say it:)

• Like 1

On 01/11/2018 at 3:09 PM, ANTHONY13 said:

@Dinafem-Mark

hello mate

i never said i had an issue with the quick c+!

just the opposite.i am very impressed with all its aspects so much as i said earlier i will keep doing them next year again outdoor.to me its two thumbs up and i am always straight if its no bueno i would say it:)

@ANTHONY13 not you brother it was @beezee that had an issue with QC ;)

Sorry for the conclusion my friend  :yep: and glad she performed well in your environment. 

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

All a learung curve mate :bong:

Give her another bash next season and see what she does. All other grows look promising  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1