DINAFEM AND HSO OUTDOOR

ANTHONY13

large.IMG_9494.JPGlarge.IMG_9007.JPGlarge.IMG_8191.JPGlarge.IMG_5769.JPGlarge.IMG_5185.PNGlarge.IMG_5186.PNGlarge.IMG_5187.PNGlarge.IMG_5188.PNGlarge.IMG_5184.PNGlarge.IMG_5183.PNGlarge.IMG_5108.JPGlarge.IMG_5095.JPGlarge.IMG_5085.JPGlarge.IMG_4200.JPGlarge.IMG_3666.JPGlarge.IMG_2575.JPGlarge.IMG_0432.JPG

HELLO HELLO

@Dinafem-Mark and to all of you growers and dinafem and hso fans.

just a few outdoor pics to show how we are doing this season in south of holland.still not indoor yet but time will come:)

the weather is still beautiful the genetics are still awesome.quick critcal is really quick:)707 truthband amazing black dog is slow fowering but the smelliest of all....and some goji og male for pollen.

i got one c+ which is way different than any c+ i have seen so far.slowly flowering huge very smelly and purple.unfortunately i cant take clones as i have no place to keep them but luckily the two goji og i had are both males so to preserve the purple c+ i will dust it.and of course will pollinate all of them but just a bit of flower to obtain about 100 seeds from each of them.will see.

i ll be back at harvest time.fingers crossed for great weather.i can already tell that next year will be only quick critical.easy to fall in love with them.amazing...as always.thanks dinafem

good growing everyone

• Like 4

@ANTHONY13 Really nice to see you brother and you've been busy over the summer months  :yep:

Some beautuful HSO and Dinafem strains being grown as nature intended  ;)

Very cool to see mate. Thanks for dropping in.

@ANTHONY13 How are you doing my friend? 

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

helloo

back again with a little update:)

how is everyone?

am sure all you are getting excited as outdoor harvest is getting closer?!

@Dinafem-Mark 

thanks for asking brother am very well.and you?

yes indeed i was very busy:)

must admit outdoor is the best fun when the weather is right.

the ganja gods are good to me this season i cant complain.

quick word about the quick c+...

they very chopped on the 26th of september.which is very good considering its north of europe.cheers Dinafem!!!:)i that is less than 4weeks from my last pictures of the plants.

very fast and nice yielding smelly bitches:)i put them out very late but they still avareged  around 150g each.

one smelling sweet candy,big long buds.other one was smaller tighter buds bit spicy and bit more smelly.both very nice.show you some dry buds next time.

only known dowside of the c+ is the low resistanse to mould.but i cut them at the first sign.no complaint really:)

and then there is the truthband.omg!

truthband was a keeper of mine indoor if you remember under leds.but now i found and even nicer pheno this time.

beautiful plant.i visited the plot today and it was sooo hard to leave...:)i was driving home listened to some nice music sun was shining(22 degrees) and all i could think was this plant.you know guys it feels like falling in love.

no mould problem,does not give a shit about rain or cold or wind...smells and looks beautilful and no offence to c+ but it will outyield them easily.resin content is tremendous.JUST LOOKING AT HER AND I KNOW I WANNA KEEP HER FOR LONG TIME...large.IMG_5302.jpglarge.IMG_5301.jpglarge.IMG_5303.jpglarge.IMG_5296.jpglarge.IMG_5288.jpglarge.IMG_5289.jpglarge.IMG_5292.jpglarge.IMG_5293.JPG

i will dig this plant out and try to bring her inside to reveg.i MUST take clones off her.

i hope some experts would chime in to give me some advice. never revegged a plant before.i have read a lot about revegging but is it possible to dig her out gently after harvest and put her under the midnight sun indoor?

all the best for now and again i can not recommed dinafem and hso strong enough to anyone thinking of trying them guys.well worth it when you find the ONE:)

• Like 7

@ANTHONY13 reveg just cut her down and leave some at the bottom, cut your root ball back replant and put under 24 hr light. give a week or two to  get use to new home, then start veg nutes. takes about a month when she starts throwing out one bladed leaves she on the way.

she is stunning i would want to keep her to. great work on the outdoor  girls.

sam

• Like 2

Great to see you back brother  @ANTHONY13 :bong:

I'm doing very well, thank you for asking  :yep: apart from a small sickness bug :(

You look to be having a good outdoor season and by the look of things you've found a keeper with Humboldts 707 Truthband  :) most definitely one beautiful plant in bloom and the end product your going to love. 

A re-veg is possible as @samhigh has said, you could take a clone, root and re-veg. Personal I think you'll be better with Sam,s method  ;) and harvesting the plant. Leave a few small branches, dug up, repot and re-veg  ;)

Keep the outdoor updates coming, harvest is approaching fast  ;)

Thank brother  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

@samhigh

helllo mate

thanks for the info.

once i did take cuts  off a flowering plant and yes its true they grow crazy bushy.

only thing am worried that i hope i can dig her out properly without damaging roots.fingers cross i will defo try to reveg this beast:)

for now here are some quick c+ dry buds.really nice strong weed.will be in my next outdoor adventure for sure:)large.IMG_5326.JPGlarge.IMG_5324.jpglarge.IMG_5323.jpg

• Like 4

@ANTHONY13  quick critical buds look fabulous, how many days did she flower? i have some in the oven and those buds shots have me excited.

your not going to hurt the roots. just walk around her with the spade and pop out a nice root ball, determined on the size of plant you have left.

sam

• Like 2

@ANTHONY13 If you go nice and slow my friend you'll dug that root ball out :yep:

Some lovely Quick Critical dry flower shots  ;)

How did you find Quick critical brother?

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

large.7f924431-8288-4392-affc-4a7bcc3cf7a6.JPG

good morning all

@Dinafem-Mark

sorry for late reply busy days at work.

the weed is really nice.

the plants grow easy and strong not demanding at all.

i only used my favourite nutrients,floranova grow bloom bit of diamond nectar and at the and biocanna boost and finished off with dry koolbloom.

as i said i had two phenos one longer softer c+ looking buds smell reminded me of pez candy:)really nice.i had a bit of mould here and there but nothing serious.

the other one shorter plant a bit rounder buds with a bit more spicy stronger smell.both very nice.

after two weeks in jars the lovely skunky smell coming thru nicely.

everyone loves the outdoor organic taste:)

not the strongest hit but strong enough you can smoke it all day.pretty long lasting.really relaxing doing nothing all day kind.

what is amazing that flowering time was as advertised..they started flowering so early.you can see on the pictures at the top 2nd of september and i cut them 26th of september so its really fast.

so if my friend would grow them in hungary outdoor would be ready lest say even 2 weeks earlier.thats mid septerber am talking about.nice ha?

amazing.planted them out mid may rather late but still had bit more than 100 g each.next season will be earlier and pre grow them so am sure they get really big.

will add some quick og as well.looking forward to it.

i can not imagine how fast could they flower under led inside.must be crazy.

well done again @Dinafem Seeds

@samhigh

dont hesitate mate they are really worth the run.very very nice and unbelievable but very fast.it was interesting for me to see what quick means.go for it.

i jus realised i never added any pics in bloom.this is the only one i found.but u get the idea:)

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 3

On 20/10/2018 at 7:39 AM, ANTHONY13 said:

sorry for late reply busy days at work.

No problem brother just nice to see you back posting :yep:

On 20/10/2018 at 7:39 AM, ANTHONY13 said:

you can see on the pictures at the top 2nd of september and i cut them 26th of september so its really fast.

That was fast mate, where about in Europe are you located? 

Just going of the picture she looks to have done really well and loved the outdoor life :yep:

Thanks for dropping in my friend  ;)

I would call this a successful season :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

large.PHOTO-2018-10-06-16-44-43.jpglarge.PHOTO-2018-09-21-05-49-44.jpglarge.PHOTO-2018-09-11-17-25-49.jpglarge.PHOTO-2018-09-11-17-24-45.jpg@Dinafem-Mark

thanks.i am back posting as i got something to post:)hopefully i can start my indoor scrog adventures again.i been talking to a friend of mine at G tools(they make g cabinets...and he is running a blog on soft secrets but had nobody to grow for him you know diary in one of his growcab.so i get a cab from him and do a growlog with weekly report send it to him and he will post my weekly notes on soft secrets.i been thinking about your gorilla for starters in a nice scrog,if the project starts.so i could do dinafem proud too at the same time and you could follow all on that blog plus i do the grow report here too.how about that?

you know that i used to live in London...but moved to south  holland 18months now.i live near a city called Venlo.very nice and quiet.London was just too much and i wanted to change.

where else to move if not to Holland:)?

all the best

found a few more pics of quick c+...hope u like them.

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 3

@ANTHONY13 I'm looking for something like your grow cabinet mate. Maybe a little smaller lol

Can you pm me the link please brother? 

3 hours ago, ANTHONY13 said:

found a few more pics of quick c+...hope u like them.

Love them mate ;)

What's the bud structure like on the QC? Dense or more fluffy?

All the best 

Mark...

Edited by Dinafem-Mark