Gorrilla?

Sargares

I know it's a new strain and there's only a few grow logs so far... 

But anyone that's done/doing it can confirm whether I should give it a whirl? No definite conclusions from what I can see on the logs. Vigour? Yield? Density? Smell? How's she look really? And if anyone has made it that far how does it smoke?

Ive been on a bodhi whirl (again) and again concluded its over hyped. 

• Like 4

@AKPOG @unity Any feedback boy's? 

11 hours ago, Sargares said:

No definite conclusions from what I can see on the logs. Vigour? Yield? Density? Smell? How's she look really?

Not to vigorous in the early stages but once those roots are established she really kicks in. The buds I've seen have all been very densely structured, the smell is very fuel like and strong so carbon filter are a must, she looks fantastic in both veg and bloom :yep:

I'll assist all I can my friend, I don't think you'll be disappointed  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

I'll give my 2 Pence so far. You can check out my diary on her & I'm at about a week from harvest.

Well what can I say! I too have been stung by the hype with some strains. 

But I can tell you now, my Gorilla girl is taking a special place up there in my top three of all time knockout strains. I've grown some really good weed over my many years of growing & Gorilla is a genuinely knockout strain!.

If you are wanting really strong weed then look no further! She will not disappoint you :bong:

Smell is earthy, with skunk undertones & a fruity lush intense smell emanates from the buds if given a light squeeze & your fingers will be coated in sweet hash smelling stickiness, which smells divine. About week 5 is when resin production goes into overdrive & the buds swell massive in a lovely medium height canopy if lightly trained & trimmed.

She tops well & would make an ideal scrog, but you might, just like with any other hybrid strain, get one which grows tall, so training is advised either way. 

Her buds are the densest I've ever grown in my 24+ years of growing! So good ventilation & extraction is advised & most definitely use a carbon filter!

She was easy to grow, low maintenance & not much feed & she stays a lush green to the end, going purple if you're really lucky like I am, as I got a cracking keeper of a pheno! 

My only smoke report is from a bud taken 2 weeks premature due to some unfortunate bud rot, which was my fault as it was up against the tent sides & not good enough ventilation. The smoke was tasty for an unripe bud, and the stone was a haze & lovely feeling, which was relaxing & long lasting. I was still baked 3hrs later & my tolerance is quite high. So I'm certain the stone is going to be knockout once ripe & cured.

I'm convinced I'm going to get a good 6 or 7oz dry weight off one plant in a 11litre pot, under a 600W HPS sharing a 1.2m squared tent with two other plants.

Go for it! You'll get at least 3 good phenos from a pack of 5 seeds I would guess based on mine & @unity diary'.

Good luck :yep:

• Like 9

I think I'm convinced to give it a whirl. Just flipping some disco biscuits so it should be an interesting comparison. Figuring sativa season is basically over now ha. 

• Like 2

On 30/08/2018 at 11:10 PM, AKPOG said:

But I can tell you now, my Gorilla girl is taking a special place up there in my top three of all time knockout strains. I've grown some really good weed over my many years of growing & Gorilla is a genuinely knockout strain!.

Now that's the feedback we expected from this legendary beast  :bong:

Thanks for dropping in brother and adding your input  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Got a little diary on the go atm with all Gorilla girl clones growing in different styles. Diary in my sig. Im not sure on stretch when flipped but will find out soon enough.

Toke...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, tokenroll said:

Got a little diary on the go atm with all Gorilla girl clones growing in different styles. Diary in my sig. Im not sure on stretch when flipped but will find out soon enough.

Toke...

Thanks mate, I'll check it out. Will be interesting to see how our version compares to a gorilla grown from clone. Very interesting indeed  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@Dinafem-Mark it's Dinafems Gorilla, I just took the clones from the mother that I germinated same week they went on sale at dinafem.org. I maybe made things sound confusing sorry.

Toke...

Ahh, I understand now mate, it's just a couple of other members mentioned they had gg in clone form (Not by us) sorry buddy, I know what your doing now and will definitely check it out  :bong:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have some gorilla zkittlez on week 7 from seed in a scrog and have to say they are doing really well, the smell already is fruity and skunk, can't wait to try it out :smokin:

Ps dinafem seeds of course

Edited by milo01
Added info
  • Like 1

On 03/11/2018 at 8:13 AM, milo01 said:

Ps dinafem seeds of course

Just one issue my friend we don't have 

On 03/11/2018 at 8:13 AM, milo01 said:

gorilla zkittlez

On the Dinafem menu.

Are you sure that's not a strain from our friends at Barneys Farm? 

All the best 

Mark...

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Just one issue my friend we don't have 

On the Dinafem menu.

Are you sure that's not a strain from our friends at Barneys Farm? 

All the best 

Mark...

Your rite mark it was the critical that's from yourselves and the gorilla from barney's haha

Smoking far too much lol

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark firstly the delivery of my order from your site was excellent, very prompt with good communication, secondly, top deal with the buy one free one on the Gorillas, which brings me on to my point.... just how fussy is she? I know the original GG was born out of a hermie.

• Like 1