155W LED MINI GROW - +SPEED AUTO

Prophet

Well the first girl is mostly dry, still needs a few days though . . . Rekon i'll get an Oz off her

large.20181103_125750.jpg

And the last girl looks like she'll go another week so i've started flushing

large.20181103_125842.jpg

large.20181103_125856.jpg

• Like 7

Well she's dry and i got my oz :) 

large.20181106_174449.jpg

It's a fantastic smoke too! I only grew it because i needed some weed 'quickly' (9 weeks from seed) but it's surprised me with it's potency and smell. It actually smells like the first plant i ever grew which was a blueberry x kush. This smells damn near identical. Gives you really lucid, vivid dreams too. Which i like :) 

• Like 6

And now the last girl is down too!

And here endeth this diary. This grow had one purpose and one purpose only; to get some weed as fast as possible as i was totally out :) one bag of dealer weed was enough for me. It was total shit. These Speed Autos live up to their name with a total of a 9 week turnaround from seed to weed. Not only that but these smell and taste fantastic. As good as any photos i've grown.

Thanks again to the Sweet Seeds team for the beans. I'm off to roll one up now the jars are full again! This one will take a couple weeks to dry but i know it'll do the business :) 

large.20181108_175939.jpg

large.20181108_180002.jpg  

Thanks for reading

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 4:39 PM, Prophet said:

Ok so the grow-drobe has now been moved from the spare-room to the workshop, which is safer but colder. So it'll need more insulation:

large.20180826_124334.jpg

large.20180826_124415.jpg

(thermometer has only just been put in, smashed the old one :( )

large.20180826_124430.jpg

And on a side note a successful hour's foraging this afternoon. This lot will be made into mead :D 

large.20180826_162204.jpg

2/3 my fav berries there, love blackberries....expensive to buy though..:yinyang:

• Like 2