155W LED MINI GROW - +SPEED AUTO

Prophet

@sroporilshoot certainly will! I've had success in the past but the cab was indoors. Now it's in a shed and it's October . . . I've got a plan to place a pair of drivers under the floor to make a 'free' heat mat ;) 

• Like 4

@Prophet I have never had any interest in autos but looking at your plants they don't seem to grow tall. What is the normal height when your growing as seen here.

Toke...

• Like 2

@tokenroll This is only the second time I've grown them myself but both times they stayed nice a small (nice for me with only 1M of headroom). First time was red poison, made a bit of a mess of them :)  :

large.20180523_135527.jpg

They were about 35cm from the top of the soil because i topped and LST'ed them down. I've not topped these +Speed autos i'm doing now, but they are only a little taller; About 40-45cm

The smoke is as good as anything else I've had :) 

• Like 5

@Prophet seems rather good I have more less the same height but 2 levels in a diy cab. I think im going to do some stocking up on the more indica auto strains for next year once the planned photo period plants are complete. Not sure if you have seen my cabinet but if interested the gorilla diary is running atm with full layout and details etc.

Cheers for getting back to me much appreciated.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 2

Very nice mate. I have a 150 and 4 inch fan and filter in a 60 x 60 x 140 tent. I had to pack up my last grow as me and my ex parted ways. I managed to fill the whole space with branches with 4 pots and some lst and lollypopping. I would have got my best yield after 4 attempts before with 2 plants, 3 plants and a variety of pot sizes. My only constructive criticism would be that I think you should use photo plants with maybe 3 or 4 plants and train them to have 6 branches on each so you can fill the space. Bit of lollypopping underneath canopy, cheers

• Like 1

Here is a pic from my last grow before ai had to bin it, a few days into bud. This is hiw your space should look. You will really maximise your light and space

gallery_9085_12551_175604.jpg

• Like 3

I drilled holes in the top of the pots and used that bendy coated wire from Wilko, I topped at the 3rd node, so two top branches and two sets below that making 6. Trim up as required. Sorry to clog up your thread. Will just spectate from now he he

• Like 1