they are looking better now BG, with the 400 on them.......... lower the bulb untill at around 20" above the plant, the temperature on the back of your hand hit 26c............ that way some heat will make it to the soil, to keep it above 19c.................. use a temp gauge to set light height above the plants......... 24c to 26c is what you want at the very  top of the plant ok....... should be around 16 to 20" on a 400HPS usually....... trial an error but get the light with in the temp range, and the "LUX Output" will rise at the leaf interface, bingo, much better photon "Adsorption" !!..... = 100% better growth BG.......... looking nice at the mo though mate    AM

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, bubbleguppie said:

All going well will up date pics once got cam as my old one broke 

i have been plagued with this problem, of late also BG............. heres a pic from my old camera............. of the PP i did.......... just so you know what your in for BG mate !!................. is one of my regular (Every Grow) strains !!

PP fem  110days   20th Anniversary of the Power Plant. A tribute grow.............. as allways, reliable, heavy XXL, lush vape.    AM

large.5abc1c9cac81d_Harvtrib10868.JPG

certainly packed out my brown drying A4 paper bags............ thats just two PP plants trimmed and hanging to dry.......... i find much better terpens retained, when bag dryed as it slows down the dry, retaining greater VOc's = Terpens............. 30th anniversary this year........... AM

large.5abc1ca60cd63_harvdetribs10868.JPG

Edited by AutoMaster